• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
    You don't know shyt about boxing... Go watch badman or something
    fck out of here, i dont know what badman is

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
      You must be mistaken. From what I've read, Joshua and his promoter said they're very willing to do a PPV Showtime fight in the future against Wilder after Joshua fights his mandatory.

Never said Polvetkin was Wilder's fault. I agree, it's a shame the fight fell threw, cuz it would've been Wilder's toughest opponent.

You're right. Triple G's opponents have been mediocre and he's the new HBO product. But you can't knock Triple G's resume without knocking Wilder's resume. It goes both ways. I'll give it to Wilder, he's trying. Until we see him in action against top guys, the resume stands as is. Not one top guy on his resume, you cannot deny that. Same with Triple G.

So we both agree Wilder is doing his part to fight the best. And he is looking good in the process.

Comment

• Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
        Ummm because GGG has beaten Murray, Lemieux, Mackin, Geale. Much MUCH better fighters than Wilder has ever faced?

You talk all this ***** about racism yet it is glaringly obvious you only like black fighters.

I'm not defending GGG, he is pathetic for this fight. But how do you defend Deontay fighting Arreloa?

All those dudes you named that I have in bold are ALL C fighters at best. And that is me curving the score. Stiverne, Scott, top those dudes easy.

How do I defend Wilder vs Arreola? Easy Wilder went to Russia to take a dudes head off, but that dude got scared and cheated failed both his drug tests so Wilder had to move on and get a fight in. If that cheat didn't use those drugs Wilder would have fought him in his own country.

Comment

• Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
          Aren't you praying GGG, Kovalev and Postol lose??? You sir are a fu(king hypocrite.
          I don't do that. I actually like all fighters. When I see clear racism I have to call the shyt out. I was hoping Gamboa beat Crawford. I was going for Marquez against Bradley. But since I've seen the same narrative that black fighters are "scared" of these non-black fighters I call it out.

Never do you hear these people say the other fighter is scared. People were blaiming Wilder for pedvetkin failing his test. That's the shyt I'm talking about. I argued with about 5 dumb asses on here who said Ward was scared to death of Kovalev and would NEVER take that fight especially this year. Same thing with Crawford vs Postol.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            I am NOT a Golovkin fan, but I cannot agree with you 100% on that.

I got 4 blatant ducks, but 1 of them is not Degale.

And I am sure that Golovkin is not a coward.

I know that his fanbase are ignorant, and they often use that word to describe - surprisingly - fighters who are either BETTER than Golovkin, or fighters who Golovkin has avoided LMAO..... but yea, I think it is more correct to say that Golovkin is a manufactured fighter who does not have the integrity/confidence - and possibly, the ability - to back up his ****-talk.

No big deal, but that is not the same thing.

Not sure about Degale, but I think calling him a duck is a bit of a stretch...... he is from a higher division, and Golovkin never entered into negotiations with him to the best of my knowledge.

He ducked Mora first, no question...... because back in 2012 when he was calling for Golovkin, Mora was the perfect opponent for a guy on the way up..... an ex-champ who had clearly faded.

An ex-champ who has clearly faded is the perfect opponent for a young up-and-comer..... and yet the pile of excuses they gave for not fighting him were ridiculous..... we needed 1 genuine reason, but they used every excuse in the book (just like they did with Ward/Lara) because they did not have 1 genuine reason.

Boxing is all about matchmaking/styles..... and Mora is a mover/spoiler who is notoriously difficult to look good against - JUST LIKE LARA/WARD - so I know exactly whats up.

Once is coincidence, twice is a pattern, three times is a gameplan.

And Golovkin should have fought Canelo, that is unbelievable to me.

No way in the world should a guy who said this for FOUR YEARS..... "anyone from 154-168"..... have killed his biggest payday over the weight LMAO

It is inconceivable that they killed that fight over the weight..... I am absolutely positive they know that Golovkin would struggle to beat Canelo at 155...... in fact I am sure of it.

First of all I have much respect for you so I know how you get down. We agree on a lot of the same points.

I agree with you. I never thought about the Mora situation I might have to look into that more. And the Canelo I agree with as well. They did say 154-168 and they said ANYBODY but when called on their bluff they backed out.

But very good post.

Comment

• Originally posted by muslimer12 View Post
              fck out of here, i dont know what badman is
              Being is bytchmade as you are that fits you perfect. Cause you damn sure don't know shyt about boxing.

Comment

So we both agree Wilder is doing his part to fight the best. And he is looking good in the process.
                I think we agree on most of that. It's just that you place him on a higher pedestal than I do.

But I think we're in agreement with Triple G. I think it's time for him to move up and fight bigger guys and actually challenge himself. Seems like he's a big fish in a small pond. Now resorts to smaller men. Smh

Comment

Being is bytchmade as you are that fits you perfect. Cause you damn sure don't know shyt about boxing.
                  you dunno shyt about ll cool j and rocky

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                    Werent you saying Ggg ducked Brook less than a week ago, clown?

I said GGG should of fought Brook at the CW of 155 instead of the Wade fight. But he's bringing up a guy two full divisions up. Your the clown for defending Golovchicken. GGG said he was too small , but still signed to fight him at the full 160.
                    Last edited by REYESdelBOXEO; 07-10-2016, 04:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

boo fukin hoo cry me a river. I dont watch someone else's bank account's that's what bitches do.

after the wilder fight ima put up a postol avi/sig that's who I'm rooting for in that fight.

but of course, you being the female that you really are on the inside, will care too much and comment on whatever sig or avi I have. You just can't help yourself.
                      Exactly!!

As for Team Lil G....true colors never hide for long!!

We need Ward vs Krusher and Swift vs Thurman to save the game...Nelo and Lil G dropped the ball

Comment

Working...
                      X