No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook Finalized For September 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
    Kell has very little chance, Khan had no chance.

Canelo was ahead on the cards, he had taken over the fight in the last 2 rounds and he was in complete charge of the final round before flattening Khan.
    He really didn't take over. Of course Canelo was ahead it was a Golden Boy show with their cash cow. One judge scored it a draw vs Mayweather ffs... Khan schooled him for 5 and that's the general belief among most pundits like Paulie, Teddy Atlas etc.

Kell has no chance, people gave Khan a chance because of his speed and movement which Canelo has always had a problem with. Kell literally presents NOTHING to give GGG problems, I can't think of a single thing. He's getting sparked in 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
      So any good naturally athletic person with power can do what Wilder does? So we can talk a natural athlete a football player who are super athletic and they can start training now and do what Deonte does?
      You did say pussie g was good. That's why I brought him up. I was comparing the different styles of: Mayweather, Ward, and Wilder all three are disliked because their black. I don't give a fuuck how you try to spin it, people love pussie g and he has less knock outs than Wilder and hasn't fought ANY fighter of substance.

Wilder not being a good boxer is your opinion not facts. 36-0 35 knock outs.
      Look it up if you want. There has been plenty of ex football players who crossed over into fighting and have made decent careers, its nothing new. Seth Mitchell being one of the more recent ones. Mike Alvarado was a wrestler turned fighter. Sergio Martinez started out in cycling and soccer. Good athletes can cross over to different sports, so don't pretend that Wilder's the first one to do it. Bo Jackson did football and baseball, Michael Jordan did baseball and basketball. Need I say more?

I like all good fighters, I don't care what race they are. Believe me when I say it, I was a supporter of Mayweather when he was facing Pac. Look my posts up. Oh, and by the way, I'm white. Maybe the other haters are racist, idk. Me personally, I couldn't care less.
      Last edited by b Murphington; 07-09-2016, 02:42 PM.

Comment

So any good naturally athletic person with power can do what Wilder does? So we can talk a natural athlete a football player who are super athletic and they can start training now and do what Deonte does?

You did say pussie g was good. That's why I brought him up. I was comparing the different styles of: Mayweather, Ward, and Wilder all three are disliked because their black. I don't give a fuuck how you try to spin it, people love pussie g and he has less knock outs than Wilder and hasn't fought ANY fighter of substance.

Wilder not being a good boxer is your opinion not facts. 36-0 35 knock outs.
        Who did he fight again??? Did he fight Joshua, Luis Ortiz, Klitschko? Nope. Hasn't fought anyone of note yet. Same thing with triple g. I'll give it to him he was scheduled to fight Polvetkin, that would've been his best opponent to date, so I believe he's ready to step up in his quality of opposition. We'll see what happens when he faces top fighters. Triple G needs to step it up too, but from what I've seen, His technique seems better than Wilder, that's for sure.

At the end of the day, you're only as good as who you beat.

Comment

• I just wish somebody would fight somebody. Getting tired of all this posturing. Please let's go already

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
            Look it up if you want. There has been plenty of ex football players who crossed over into fighting and have made decent careers, its nothing new. Seth Mitchell being one of the more recent ones. Mike Alvarado was a wrestler turned fighter. Sergio Martinez started out in cycling and soccer. Good athletes can cross over to different sports, so don't pretend that Wilder's the first one to do it. Bo Jackson did football and baseball, Michael Jordan did baseball and basketball. Need I say more?

I like all good fighters, I don't care what race they are. Believe me when I say it, I was a supporter of Mayweather when he was facing Pac. Look my posts up. Oh, and by the way, I'm white. Maybe the other haters are racist, idk. Me personally, I couldn't care less.

Did those other cross over athletes have 36-35 knock outs and zero losses? Wilder is a good fighter period. If he was a great athlete and an okay fighter he is still fighting grown men, heavy weights that with one punch and put you to sleep.

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
              Who did he fight again??? Did he fight Joshua, Luis Ortiz, Klitschko? Nope. Hasn't fought anyone of note yet. Same thing with triple g. I'll give it to him he was scheduled to fight Polvetkin, that would've been his best opponent to date, so I believe he's ready to step up in his quality of opposition. We'll see what happens when he faces top fighters. Triple G needs to step it up too, but from what I've seen, His technique seems better than Wilder, that's for sure.

.At the end of the day, you're only as good as who you beat

You have me too much ammo here. First he just called out Joshua after his last fight. Anthony and his team aren't ready yet so who is that on? Wilder or Joshua?

That dude who cheated pussied out and took a drug who is that on Wilder or the cheater? Klitscho lost to Fury who Wilder has been calling out, and if Klitscho wins the rematch without retiring then he should fight Wilder.

And the last sentence I have in bold is clear as day. If you're only as good as who you beat? Need I bring up pussie g's resume? So by that logic pussie g is mediocore and he is now fighting a fuucking WW at 160 these are FACTS.

So Wilder is doing his thing. Signing fights to face the best! He will keep knocking them out to. There has not been ONE person who has called Wilder out that is a top contender and he shied away from.

I can name three people off the top of my head who pussie g was scared of. WARD, LARA, and DeGeale. Wilder has shown he is willing to test himself pussie g is now fighting a fuucking WW.

Comment

• Originally posted by talz View Post
                He really didn't take over. Of course Canelo was ahead it was a Golden Boy show with their cash cow. One judge scored it a draw vs Mayweather ffs... Khan schooled him for 5 and that's the general belief among most pundits like Paulie, Teddy Atlas etc.

Kell has no chance, people gave Khan a chance because of his speed and movement which Canelo has always had a problem with. Kell literally presents NOTHING to give GGG problems, I can't think of a single thing. He's getting sparked in 2
                HBO had Canelo up 3-2 at the time of the stoppage, and he was dominating the 6th.

I'm asking genuinely, what did Khan do in the 4th or 5th round? Canelo had completely taken over, was timing him and starting to land clean. It took Canelo 2 rounds to get Khan's speed down, the fight outcome was clear from the 4th.

Kell is in a similar position, much too small and in his case he has little to no chance of keeping Golovkin off.

Comment

You have me too much ammo here. First he just called out Joshua after his last fight. Anthony and his team aren't ready yet so who is that on? Wilder or Joshua?

That dude who cheated pussied out and took a drug who is that on Wilder or the cheater? Klitscho lost to Fury who Wilder has been calling out, and if Klitscho wins the rematch without retiring then he should fight Wilder.

And the last sentence I have in bold is clear as day. If you're only as good as who you beat? Need I bring up pussie g's resume? So by that logic pussie g is mediocore and he is now fighting a fuucking WW at 160 these are FACTS.

So Wilder is doing his thing. Signing fights to face the best! He will keep knocking them out to. There has not been ONE person who has called Wilder out that is a top contender and he shied away from.

I can name three people off the top of my head who pussie g was scared of. WARD, LARA, and DeGeale. Wilder has shown he is willing to test himself pussie g is now fighting a fuucking WW.
                  You must be mistaken. From what I've read, Joshua and his promoter said they're very willing to do a PPV Showtime fight in the future against Wilder after Joshua fights his mandatory.

Never said Polvetkin was Wilder's fault. I agree, it's a shame the fight fell threw, cuz it would've been Wilder's toughest opponent.

You're right. Triple G's opponents have been mediocre and he's the new HBO product. But you can't knock Triple G's resume without knocking Wilder's resume. It goes both ways. I'll give it to Wilder, he's trying. Until we see him in action against top guys, the resume stands as is. Not one top guy on his resume, you cannot deny that. Same with Triple G.

Comment

You think Wilder is a hype job and pussie g is a good fighter who hasn't proven himself? How is pussie g a monster when Wilder has more fights and more knock outs then lil g. Pussie g avoided Lara who was calling him out to face Brook a ww to fight at 160 pussie g is a bytch. You can't dare say anything about these three and not straight shyt on pussie g
                    Ummm because GGG has beaten Murray, Lemieux, Mackin, Geale. Much MUCH better fighters than Wilder has ever faced?

You talk all this ***** about racism yet it is glaringly obvious you only like black fighters.

I'm not defending GGG, he is pathetic for this fight. But how do you defend Deontay fighting Arreloa?

Comment

You ain't never lied. Dude is a straight groupie. His hoe ass can't say anything bad about pussie g. I promise his bytch ass won't come down on pussie g for this disgrace of a match.

He was sucking Pacquiao off last year before the Mayweather fight. I garuantee he is praying Kovalev beats Ward and Crawford loses next week. He already was talking shyt about Spence jr.

I've noticed a pattern with this groupie
                      Aren't you praying GGG, Kovalev and Postol lose??? You sir are a fu(king hypocrite.

Comment

Working...
                      X