Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook Finalized For September 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm glad this is happening though so we finally have proof that GGG isn't a boxing Saint that would fight anyone, his fans aren't fans of the sport like they claim... They are your standard run of the mill fan boys that will defend anything their favourite fighter does.

However respect to the honest GGG fans that expressed their disappointment and lack of support for this fight. Those Ward vs Brand threads will have a lot less traffic now lol.

And to the people comparing this to Hagler and Hopkins, STOP!!! .... Not only were Hearns, Leonard and Duran P4P fighters, they had fought at 160 before or held titles at JMW.... Trinidad was a belt holder at 160. Brook is barely done proving himself at 147.

In the days of SRR, there was no Jnr middleweight so anything above 147 was middleweight, you had champs weighing in at 153.

All of you just need to eat your humble crow, been telling you for ages that GGG ain't different to other guys operating solely on risk vs reward.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      Maybr Brook wants to show the world he has more balls than khan?
      I believe that's exactly what it is.

Comment

• Didnt GGG said that Kell Brook is too small for him? I gonna root for Brook in this fight, the boxing now is full of freaks (Khan, Brook) and businessman (Canelo and GGG), hehe

Comment

• So, when Canelo dragged the British superstar Khan up 8lbs, that was a b1tch-move..... and yet, when Golovkin drags the relatively UNKNOWN British fighter Kell Brook up 13lbs, he is giving Brook a well deserved opportunity?

What happened to the " Lara is not a middleweight " excuse ?

And, what happened to the " you must prove yourself at 160 " excuse ?

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            He just collected one from a guy that ducked, so that's 3. The remaining champ just ducked again
            Man you already have no life and post here day and night. Your going to have to work overtime to defend this one. Feel bad for you.

Comment

How old are you, 12? Beating small guys is not great, but helps if they bring 2x your career high and major exposure in a new market. If you have to take heavy financial losses to beat up on a smaller guy, that's less appealing

So, when Canelo dragged the British superstar Khan up 8lbs for a money-fight, that was a b1tch-move and Canelo lost the respect of his fans..... and yet, when Golovkin drags the relatively UNKNOWN British fighter Kell Brook up 13lbs for a far less lucrative fight, he will get "major exposure in a new market"?

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                Clearly someone here doesn't get the difference between 1.5 million and 4 million dollars plus ppv...let's hope and pray you aren't someone's accountant in the real world boy. Oh and on the topic of fanboy aren't you the one changing up pictures when your favorite fighter gets spanked. Let's hope Arreola doesn't have the night of his life you'll be right back to the Cotto pics won't you, you dimwit fk.

boo fukin hoo cry me a river. I dont watch someone else's bank account's that's what bitches do.

after the wilder fight ima put up a postol avi/sig that's who I'm rooting for in that fight.

but of course, you being the female that you really are on the inside, will care too much and comment on whatever sig or avi I have. You just can't help yourself.

Comment

How old are you, 12? Beating small guys is not great, but helps if they bring 2x your career high and major exposure in a new market. If you have to take heavy financial losses to beat up on a smaller guy, that's less appealing

What happened to mando you f@ggot? Youtr bytch made f@ggot gay ass went back and forth about a fuucking mando for Lara. Brook is 7 pounds smaller than Lara, NEVER fought at 160 and got the fight right away.

He had ONE big fight in porter and has fought trash cans at 147. You're fuucking pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by muslimer12 View Post
                    They are all much better than whoever wilder faced lol

You don't know shyt about boxing... Go watch badman or something

Comment

• Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                      Man you already have no life and post here day and night. Your going to have to work overtime to defend this one. Feel bad for you.

LMAO haha...

Comment

Working...
                      X