Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook Finalized For September 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by techliam View Post
    He's obviously an idiot.

I've defended Golovkin a lot on here, but theres no excusing this particular fight. No way. I recognise this is a PPV fight for him, but Kell is a welterweight. Shame on him
    Whatever you say.

Kell will be 160 on fight night (or at least at the weigh-ins) just like Golovkin, and even if he wasn't, 13 pounds isn't really that different at all. You've just been indoctrinated by boxing's ridiculous weight classes for so long that you think it's more than it really is. Stand these two cats against one another in person and you'll hardly notice any difference, if at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      Ask Golovkin..... the guy who failed to back up all that "anyone from 154-168" bull****.

Golovkin Would Fight Ward at 168 and Canelo at 154.....
      http://thaboxingvoice.com/golovkin-a...4/15398?var=no

Enjoy the Brook fight.
      Obviously you couldn't defend yourself here at all. No surprise.

Comment

• Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
        Ummm because GGG has beaten Murray, Lemieux, Mackin, Geale. Much MUCH better fighters than Wilder has ever faced?

You talk all this ***** about racism yet it is glaringly obvious you only like black fighters.

I'm not defending GGG, he is pathetic for this fight. But how do you defend Deontay fighting Arreloa?
        That's what I was telling him. He's praising Wilder way too hard, blinded by the fact that he hasn't fought anyone, but listen, fighting Arreola isn't his fault. He needed an opponent and Arreolas the only one who stepped up on such short notice.

Comment

• Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post
          Whatever you say.

Kell will be 160 on fight night (or at least at the weigh-ins) just like Golovkin, and even if he wasn't, 13 pounds isn't really that different at all. You've just been indoctrinated by boxing's ridiculous weight classes for so long that you think it's more than it really is. Stand these two cats against one another in person and you'll hardly notice any difference, if at all.

Weight classes exist for a reason

There are anomalies time to time like Pac and Floyd, who can jump up a number of weight classes, we are talking the elite of the elite, special boxers

Brook is not a special boxer, he scarped past Porter. He went life and death with Carson Jones.

Brook is a 147 fighter, be it a big WW, he is still a 147 fighter. GGG is a 160 fighter, who could easily jump up another division

Brook is not accustomed to the weight, he doesnt have Floyds defense, whereby he can win a fight by throwing 2 punches per round.

When Triple G bangs Brooks 147 body, you'll see the weight difference. You'll see why weight matters. You will see Brook systematically battered and broken down.

When you move up you do it the right way, in stages, you dont jump in the ring with GGG.

Fact is Brooks last 3 opponents have been Jo Jo Dan, Kevin Bizier and Frankie Gavin, this will not prepare him for GGG

Comment

• *-2016 BOXING AWARD SHOW-*

.......AND THIS YEAR'S WINNER , FOR THE AWARD , FOR THE BIGGEST COWARD/FRAUD IN BOXING GOES TO:

........Gennady G. Golovkin , again!

2016 FIGHTS:

Prison Inmate #000160
            Dominick "House Arrest" Wade
            vs.
            GGG

*TIED FOR 1st PLACE FOR MISMATCH OF THE YEAR

AND

(147) Little Brook vs. (160) Little g
            -For the Middleweight Title at 160-

Last edited by REYESdelBOXEO; 07-09-2016, 09:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              BURNT!!!!!!!!!!

what, these b1tches are lining up Bradley ?

omg

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                You have me too much ammo here. First he just called out Joshua after his last fight. Anthony and his team aren't ready yet so who is that on? Wilder or Joshua?

That dude who cheated pussied out and took a drug who is that on Wilder or the cheater? Klitscho lost to Fury who Wilder has been calling out, and if Klitscho wins the rematch without retiring then he should fight Wilder.

And the last sentence I have in bold is clear as day. If you're only as good as who you beat? Need I bring up pussie g's resume? So by that logic pussie g is mediocore and he is now fighting a fuucking WW at 160 these are FACTS.

So Wilder is doing his thing. Signing fights to face the best! He will keep knocking them out to. There has not been ONE person who has called Wilder out that is a top contender and he shied away from.

I can name three people off the top of my head who pussie g was scared of. WARD, LARA, and DeGeale. Wilder has shown he is willing to test himself pussie g is now fighting a fuucking WW.

I am NOT a Golovkin fan, but I cannot agree with you 100% on that.

I got 4 blatant ducks, but 1 of them is not Degale.

And I am sure that Golovkin is not a coward.

I know that his fanbase are ignorant, and they often use that word to describe - surprisingly - fighters who are either BETTER than Golovkin, or fighters who Golovkin has avoided LMAO..... but yea, I think it is more correct to say that Golovkin is a manufactured fighter who does not have the integrity/confidence - and possibly, the ability - to back up his ****-talk.

No big deal, but that is not the same thing.

Not sure about Degale, but I think calling him a duck is a bit of a stretch...... he is from a higher division, and Golovkin never entered into negotiations with him to the best of my knowledge.

He ducked Mora first, no question...... because back in 2012 when he was calling for Golovkin, Mora was the perfect opponent for a guy on the way up..... an ex-champ who had clearly faded.

An ex-champ who has clearly faded is the perfect opponent for a young up-and-comer..... and yet the pile of excuses they gave for not fighting him were ridiculous..... we needed 1 genuine reason, but they used every excuse in the book (just like they did with Ward/Lara) because they did not have 1 genuine reason.

Boxing is all about matchmaking/styles..... and Mora is a mover/spoiler who is notoriously difficult to look good against - JUST LIKE LARA/WARD - so I know exactly whats up.

Once is coincidence, twice is a pattern, three times is a gameplan.

And Golovkin should have fought Canelo, that is unbelievable to me.

No way in the world should a guy who said this for FOUR YEARS..... "anyone from 154-168"..... have killed his biggest payday over the weight LMAO

It is inconceivable that they killed that fight over the weight..... I am absolutely positive they know that Golovkin would struggle to beat Canelo at 155...... in fact I am sure of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
                  You must be mistaken. From what I've read, Joshua and his promoter said they're very willing to do a PPV Showtime fight in the future against Wilder after Joshua fights his mandatory.

Never said Polvetkin was Wilder's fault. I agree, it's a shame the fight fell threw, cuz it would've been Wilder's toughest opponent.

You're right. Triple G's opponents have been mediocre and he's the new HBO product. But you can't knock Triple G's resume without knocking Wilder's resume. It goes both ways. I'll give it to Wilder, he's trying. Until we see him in action against top guys, the resume stands as is. Not one top guy on his resume, you cannot deny that. Same with Triple G.

Berto was ridiculed for YEARS for being a manufactured fighter.

He was openly referred to as a HBO hypejob who only fought cans.

How come most people can see whats up with GGG, but some cannot ?

Golovkin is Berto 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    All you have to do is quote me defending a bs fight because of money... just like you did... but you wont cuz you're a fanboy and im a boxing fan.

Uh oh!!!! Name calling!!! what should I do!!??? Im sooooo scared

keyboard warriors
                    As i've said on here before I actually am not opposed to squaring up and have invited my fair share of loud mouths on here to prove i'm a keyboard warrior. I'll leave it at that chump. You enjoy your weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
                      *-2016 BOXING AWARD SHOW-*

.......AND THIS YEAR'S WINNER , FOR THE AWARD , FOR THE BIGGEST COWARD/FRAUD IN BOXING GOES TO:

........Gennady G. Golovkin , again!

2016 FIGHTS:

Prison Inmate #000160
                      Dominick "House Arrest" Wade
                      vs.
                      GGG

AND

(147) Little Brook vs. (160) Little g
                      -For the Middleweight Title at 160-

Comment