No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook Finalized For September 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sterilizer View Post
    Canelo is a coward for fighting Khan, making him to go up from 147 to 155.

By this premise,

GGG is then an A+ coward for fighting Brook, making him to go up from 147 to 160.

There is a middleweight champion with a belt to fight, as well as a well-known undefeated KO artist in his division but no... he refuses to face these guys, and decides to fight a much smaller guy. He would have looked way less cowardly if he had chosen to fight Lara at 160, a guy only one division smaller than him and a real threat for GGG because Golovkin has never faced a true super-elusive super-defensive, super-difficult to hit fighter with much faster hands and legs than him.

Bottom line: both Canelo and GGG are cowards, but money talks...
    who is this well known undefeated ko artist? is it majek sulucki? ryoto murata?
    Last edited by daggum; 07-09-2016, 12:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
      So why were you worried about Cotto and his fees for the canelo fight?
      When was I worried about cotto's money?

Mostly what I ever said was that he got a good deal from ROC and that he's guaranteed 10-15 mill per fight. If anything Cotto gave up money to fight for less money and fight martinez.

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
        of course they dont like fighting welterweights...
        ohh, wait!!

BURNT!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
          You say he is terrible boxer he has 36 fights with 35 knock outs, he can't be that bad if he is hitting, connecting and knocking out his fighters so I;m not trying to hear that shyt.

He is facing journey men, getting hit? Knocking them out 36 fights and 35 knock outs. lil g has been fighting bum after bum you can't say nothing if Deonte has a higher knock out rate than pussie g.

He is nowhere as good but he is knocking people out, and his biggest challenge cheated he would have knocked his ass out as well. Pussie g is scared to fight bigger fights, scared shytless of Lara but didn't hesitate to bring Brook up from 147 to 160. No mando nothing, pussie g is a bytch and Wilder, Mayweather, Ward are all better than that pussie
          I'm not comparing GGG to Wilder. So idk why you're bringing him into this, as I never mentioned GGG in my post.

Lmfao. Bro watch Wilder fight I'm being serious. I will say it again so maybe it gets the point across. He is not a good boxer. He has power. He is incredibly athletic. But that doesn't mean he's a good boxer. Understand the difference. Wilder has those gifts of being naturally powerful and athletic, he was born with that. Boxing is learned. Wilder got started in the game late, much later than most professional fighters. I think he had like maybe 30 amateur fights at most. His freakish athleticism has carried him. These aren't opinions, they are facts. Sorry if you can't see them.

And don't get confused. This isn't a knock on Wilder. I like the guy and I want him to improve. But I know boxing, and I know that Wilder isn't a good boxer. I call it how it is. That's it.
          Last edited by b Murphington; 07-09-2016, 01:15 PM.

Comment

• I'm sorry for getting off track and posting about wilder in a Golovkin thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thurman View Post
              If Ward beats Kovalev, he'll become the most ducked fighter alive.
              If Ward beats Kovalev, Las Vegas has it's new bankable star to carry boxing; Ward is still likely to take lesser fights at Oracle Arena (ie a mandatory defense where the opponent is of little interest), but Vegas will have a new bankable star.

People seem to forget that one of the reasons why MGM Resorts was so loyal to Floyd Mayweather Jr was because Floyd managed to always cover the book; over the course of his entire career, Floyd Mayweather Jr was the headline fighter for 16 events at MGM Resorts. Just imagine the money that MGM Resorts made off of not having to pay out any bet against Floyd.

At all of 32 years of age, with promotional issues settled and pending potential injury, Andre 'SOG' Ward is in position to deliver MGM Resorts at least 8 fights before hanging then up (Ward-Stevenson, on PPV, would be the immediate next fight to unify the division, and you'd have the division hunting Ward after that).

Floyd Mayweather Jr was also the most ducked fighter in the sport, until the money calculus changed; I don't see why Ward would be any different

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
                I'm not comparing GGG to Wilder. So idk why you're bringing him into this, as I never mentioned GGG in my post.

Lmfao. Bro watch Wilder fight I'm being serious. I will say it again so maybe it gets the point across. He is not a good boxer. He has power. He is incredibly athletic. But that doesn't mean he's a good boxer. Understand the difference. Wilder has those gifts of being naturally powerful and athletic, he was born with that. Boxing is learned. Wilder got started in the game late, much later than most professional fighters. I think he had like maybe 30 amateur fights at most. His freakish athleticism has carried him. These aren't opinions, they are facts. Sorry if you can't see them.

And don't get confused. This isn't a knock on Wilder. I like the guy and I want him to improve. But I know boxing, and I know that Wilder isn't a good boxer. I call it how it is. That's it.

So any good naturally athletic person with power can do what Wilder does? So we can talk a natural athlete a football player who are super athletic and they can start training now and do what Deonte does?

You did say pussie g was good. That's why I brought him up. I was comparing the different styles of: Mayweather, Ward, and Wilder all three are disliked because their black. I don't give a fuuck how you try to spin it, people love pussie g and he has less knock outs than Wilder and hasn't fought ANY fighter of substance.

Wilder not being a good boxer is your opinion not facts. 36-0 35 knock outs.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
                  Pretty much. When floyd avoided Margarito because "nobody knows who he is", these guys were fine with it. But now, they want every fighter they don't like to take on tough challenges all of a sudden?

Yea, thats what boxing fans want. I just don't get why this particular group of fans only cares now. I guess "boxing is a business" doesn't matter anymore.

Floyd avoided that cheater? Get the fuuck outta here. What did Mosley do to that bum? What did Cotto do to that bum? What did Pacquiao do to that bum? He got the dog shyt out of him beat by 3 people Floyd beat easy. And two of the people he fought RIGHT after they beat the shyt out of his cheating ass. There was nothing that cheater could do with Floyd accept wrap his hands in plaster.

And you are okay with pussie g fighting a ww now? We should push for Lomachenko vs Crawford at 140 then huh? Naw you don't want that. You're a fuucking pussie though

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    All you have to do is quote me defending a bs fight because of money... just like you did... but you wont cuz you're a fanboy and im a boxing fan.

Uh oh!!!! Name calling!!! what should I do!!??? Im sooooo scared

keyboard warriors

You ain't never lied. Dude is a straight groupie. His hoe ass can't say anything bad about pussie g. I promise his bytch ass won't come down on pussie g for this disgrace of a match.

He was sucking Pacquiao off last year before the Mayweather fight. I garuantee he is praying Kovalev beats Ward and Crawford loses next week. He already was talking shyt about Spence jr.

I've noticed a pattern with this groupie

Comment

• the proof is in the pudding. little g is a liar and a fraud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=pw0Tz6im1Wk

Comment

Working...
                      X