Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook Finalized For September 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love how people don't even read articles or anything. Muh uninformed opinion morons man they'll be the death of this world. If anyone read the article AND the previous articles concerning Eubank vs Golovkin you would know that Matchroom sport was the only thing holding up the fight between the two of them. Kell accepted the fight and probably was either take it or go without an opponent for the year. With that said yeah it's a **** fight for GGG because he's fighting someone who isn't a Middleweight but when every MW either bails or prices themselves out what can a dude do besides take what is offered to him when it's offered.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      ... So: they don't even fight at that "Canelo weight"?... Brook with no fight at 154, at least, has to face GGG at 160? This isn't right.
      Strangely, it's sort of like Khan coming up to Canelo. So now we have both Canelo and GGG fighting smaller guys to score an easy KO, but they won't fight each other.

Brook is surely more rugged than Khan with a better chin... But GGG is a relatively bigger puncher than Canelo, so it balances it...

Comment

• Amir really got to Kell's head! The difference is, Kell is a regining champion with 0 losses...this was a bad career move for Kell. Amir had nothing to lose, Kell might never be the same after he get KOed..feel bad for Kell

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          Assh0le, I'm at every other thread about it. I also bumped old threads.

**** you all. This is a great fight.
          Brook has time move up 13 pounds that's a great fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreamking View Post
            I love how people don't even read articles or anything. Muh uninformed opinion morons man they'll be the death of this world. If anyone read the article AND the previous articles concerning Eubank vs Golovkin you would know that Matchroom sport was the only thing holding up the fight between the two of them. Kell accepted the fight and probably was either take it or go without an opponent for the year. With that said yeah it's a **** fight for GGG because he's fighting someone who isn't a Middleweight but when every MW either bails or prices themselves out what can a dude do besides take what is offered to him when it's offered.
            so he only had welterweights available?? they are doing it for the money like everyone else...

Comment

• So Hearn and Brook think this is a good idea to lure Khan.

LOL. Khan is probably the first person to want this fight to push through. He won't even lift a single finger.

This is a huge mistake.

Comment

• Golovkin should get killed for this. He has plenty of options around 160. This is pathetic how the top guys don't take on eachother in boxing.

Comment

• U gotta be kidding me...now golovkin doing what Canelo did lol.

Comment

• Saunders, Canelo, Jacobs are looking like crap right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreamking View Post
                      I love how people don't even read articles or anything. Muh uninformed opinion morons man they'll be the death of this world. If anyone read the article AND the previous articles concerning Eubank vs Golovkin you would know that Matchroom sport was the only thing holding up the fight between the two of them. Kell accepted the fight and probably was either take it or go without an opponent for the year. With that said yeah it's a **** fight for GGG because he's fighting someone who isn't a Middleweight but when every MW either bails or prices themselves out what can a dude do besides take what is offered to him when it's offered.
                      Question:

"With that said yeah it's a **** fight for GGG because he's fighting someone who isn't a Middleweight but when every MW either bails or prices themselves out what can a dude do besides take what is offered to him when it's offered?"

Answer:

Fight Erislandy Lara!

Comment

Working...
                      X