No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rousey on Mayweather PPV Numbers: 'Fans Aren't Dumb'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Publius View Post
    If you dip****s want to discuss female wresting please take it to the off-topic forum. This place is meant for boxing.

Floyd is retired and all these whores (such as Rousey and Khan) need to learn to stop using his name to get ahead. It's pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by pmays View Post
      How much longer is Rhonda going to keep talking about Floyd, she said what she wanted to about him in a interview and at the espy's so what else do you want. Your never going to fight Floyd and the man said congrats to you. So how much are you going to keep holding animosity against him, unless Miesha Tate is right that you are ducking her and Cyborg. And using Floyd's name for fame like others do trying to down grade him, and promote themselves. Other fighters do that when want good ratings. Fight your own and fight with the girls and stay in you own league. Don't forget that Floyd has better PPV numbers than you Rhonda.
      Just wanted to point out that Roussey already beat Tate twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
        Um Corrales MW was a TKO being a Mayweather fan how do you not know that ?

Corrales DAD threw in the towel ..

And let me know when Floyd has ever fought any so called rival in their prime on their home turf ! Rhonda fought Correia in Brazil in a hostile environment ! I won't hold my breath on that one we know Floyd barely if ever traveled
        Is that even English? You said he never beat a prime opponent and I just pointed one to you. He fought Gattin in New Jersey after receiving death threats from Gatti's fans. Yes, Floyd has fought in hostile environments.

I'm sure Rousey had more fans in Brazil than Correia considering that Correia is relatively unknown with little professional experience. So there goes the "hostile environment argument".. try again

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
          The level of floyd hate amazes me. His haters/Pac lovers will even go as far as jumping on the white trash dyke Ronda Rousey bandwagon lol. How does anything this sweaty cow says make boxing scene news. Why is anyone even mentioning her in the same sentence as floyd mayweather? Seriously? How is an 18 year world champion boxing master in 5 weight classes who is undefeated even remotely being compared to some broad with like 10 fights against waitresses in a mediocre sport? This is like comparing some undefeated middle school baseball team in Mongolia to the New York Yankees dynasty/accomplishments. The UFC is garbage, MMA is garbage, women's MMA is even bigger garbage and no one is going to give one **** about Rousey the farm animal once some chick finally knocks her out.
          I've been on Boxingscene officially since 2009 (probably 06', officially tuning in) and this might be the greatest post I've ever read on here... I stopped consistently posting, because it became unbearable with the PAC idol worshiping... BUT THIS RESURECTED YA BOY - I literally LOL'd...

Thank you ... YOU NAILED IT!

...I'll take it a step further... He would kick her ass in a street fight, MMA (ring, octagon, etc...), WWF/WWE (Steel Cage, Wrestlemania,etc...), I mean everywhere!!!

World, I introduce you to the NEEEEEEEW MAAAAANNNY PACQIAAAAOOOOOO, RHOOOOONDAAAAA ROOOOOOSEEEEEEEEEY - (Crowd goes crazy)!

This ability, they have, to cast these spells over people is hilarious and scary at the same time! People have lost the ability to see through the bull... It takes a few minutes out of your day to begin learning about ANYTHING you want to learn in this world... Don't just take what everyone says as truth... RESEARCH IT YOURSELF!!!

I've seen her fights and YES, SHE IS DOMINATING HER COMPETITION and entertaining! ...but her competition is laughable... No, let me correct that, they suck!!! She's a less dominant version of the roided Cyborg but better than Gina Carano (Another former MMA woman they were force feeding people...) Her sparring sessions are all you need to see (You learn more about her during those sessions than you do watching her staged commercials and interviews) - Shout out to BOXINGSCENE!!!

Peace Mo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Modobo3 View Post
            I've been on Boxingscene officially since 2009 (probably 06', officially tuning in) and this might be the greatest post I've ever read on here... I stopped consistently posting, because it became unbearable with the PAC idol worshiping... BUT THIS RESURECTED YA BOY - I literally LOL'd...

Thank you ... YOU NAILED IT!

...I'll take it a step further... He would kick her ass in a street fight, MMA (ring, octagon, etc...), WWF/WWE (Steel Cage, Wrestlemania,etc...), I mean everywhere!!!

World, I introduce you to the NEEEEEEEW MAAAAANNNY PACQIAAAAOOOOOO, RHOOOOONDAAAAA ROOOOOOSEEEEEEEEEY - (Crowd goes crazy)!

This ability, they have, to cast these spells over people is hilarious and scary at the same time! People have lost the ability to see through the bull... It takes a few minutes out of your day to begin learning about ANYTHING you want to learn in this world... Don't just take what everyone says as truth... RESEARCH IT YOURSELF!!!

I've seen her fights and YES, SHE IS DOMINATING HER COMPETITION and entertaining! ...but her competition is laughable... No, let me correct that, they suck!!! She's a less dominant version of the roided Cyborg but better than Gina Carano (Another former MMA woman they were force feeding people...) Her sparring sessions are all you need to see (You learn more about her during those sessions than you do watching her staged commercials and interviews) - Shout out to BOXINGSCENE!!!

Peace Mo!
            This post goes to show that being on Boxingscene from the beginning doesn't make you any more maturer.
            She is asked questions and she answers them, you condone beating up woman and you brand that as white knighting?
            I'd just say anyone who wants to try and defend that are cowards, pick on someone your own size.

"Shout out to BOXINGSCENE!!!!"

Then comparing MMA to WWE... I'd pay to watch you train with MMA athletes and to compete then see how "gay" you think it is.

Comment

• its amusing how upset some people get when they picture others believing that Roussey could actually hurt Floyd. It really seems to make some individuals very defensive.

Comment

• Didn't the fight only do 400k? That's what I read.

Comment

• Floyd will not respond to a woman who can hit him back, so its left to his fans to do it. Ironically, Her last fight did more views than His final fight.

Floyd likes throwing his money around and being the centre of attention, which means he could be flat broke in 10 years. He wouldn't be the first to lose his way after the media focus has moved on.

We'll see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
                    The level of floyd hate amazes me. His haters/Pac lovers will even go as far as jumping on the white trash dyke Ronda Rousey bandwagon lol. How does anything this sweaty cow says make boxing scene news. Why is anyone even mentioning her in the same sentence as floyd mayweather? Seriously? How is an 18 year world champion boxing master in 5 weight classes who is undefeated even remotely being compared to some broad with like 10 fights against waitresses in a mediocre sport? This is like comparing some undefeated middle school baseball team in Mongolia to the New York Yankees dynasty/accomplishments. The UFC is garbage, MMA is garbage, women's MMA is even bigger garbage and no one is going to give one **** about Rousey the farm animal once some chick finally knocks her out.
                    Yet you root for a gay black ghetto thug with crack head uncles?

Quit acting like Fraud revolutionized the sport or something. All he did was cherry pick and safely win decisions. Nothing more nothing less.

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                      Yet you root for a gay black ghetto thug with crack head uncles?

Quit acting like Fraud revolutionized the sport or something. All he did was cherry pick and safely win decisions. Nothing more nothing less.

First, you're ****phobic, a racist and for some weird reason have an issue with former drug users!

Second, He has absolutely revolutionized the sport... He's showing every future fighter what is possible, if they dedicate themselves to their craft and fight on their terms - EARNINGS and DICTATING YOUR OWN CAREER... For nearly two decades, he's kept his body and skills in incredible condition - Name another athlete, who is even "CLOSE" to being as dedicated as he is and that's the category and company he's in.

Cherry pick? He fought or challenged everyone and beat all of them... His disputed fights were immediately rematched and won them convincingly... Who is he missing, that he should've fought? He's really not even supposed to be fighting at 154?

He hasn't done anything differently, except do it without a promoter...

If you've followed his career... He has been the same styled fighter, since the olympics... If you don't like his style of fighting, I get it... If you don't like the way we conducts himself, cool... I even get how people dispute his claim as being the greatest... But here's the thing... He's in the conversation, at the very least... 750 Million, Undefeated, Healthy, Young and In the conversation as one of the greatest ever - Not bad!

Back on Topic - Mayweather shouldn't even acknowledge that she exists, let alone fight her... Rhonda Rousey is fighting someone and I don't know or care - I'll probably watch though, for free...

Shout out to BOXINGSCENE!!!

MOMMA, I LOOOVE YOU!

Peace Mo!

Comment

Working...
                      X