Comments Thread For: Rousey on Mayweather PPV Numbers: 'Fans Aren't Dumb'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
    **** it. I just want Holly Holm to represent boxing and upset her
    I live in the mountains near Albuquerque and Holly Holm gets unbelievable coverage in the Albuquerque paper when she fights. Most of the sport section will be devoted to covering her and her fight. I hope she beats Rousey but she is a big underdog. She can box so if she wins by boxing that would be great.

Comment

• JC is this ***** still talking. I dont know who is worse , Rousey or Khan.

Comment

• Funny, I saw a yahoo headline where she stated since that Floyd retired she doesn't need to talk about him anymore yet here she is.

Comment

• Originally posted by TMNTForever View Post
          She an Olympian just like Floyd. She grew up training in the art of efficiently grabbing people without sustaining damage in order to throw them in the air so they land spine first on the cement.
          Men's judo is nowhere near as deep or competitive a sport as men's boxing, never mind ****ing women's judo, which is a complete non-factor. Comparing the two is absolutely ******ed.

And if you'd watched her 'fight', you'd know that she's incapable of closing distance without getting hit. Difference is, none of the accountants, soccer moms & aerobic enthusiasts are capable of hurting her.

Comment

• I think Ronda Rousey should be worried about the percentage she gets from her PPV headlines, rather than Foyd selling 600k PPV's. Floyd can sell 600k PPV and take home about 50x more than Rousey takes home. Go sit down with Dana White and ask for a raise woman.

Comment

• if what ronda says agitate irritate Floyd fans she must be saying something right

Comment

• Someone must to slap this stupid ho e.

Comment

• She doesn't make nearly as much as Floyd but since I don't get a cut I could give two ****s about the money aspect all I care about is to be entertained and in the short time this girl has been doing her thing her fights have surpassed all of Floyd's fights with the exception of one IN Corrales as far as entertainment is concerned ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                    Lol at all the FloeHoes

On Floyd/GGG "Munny 2 small doe, Munney a welter weight"

But Rousey? "She's ducking Cyborg" Cyborg who out weighs her as much as GGG out weighs Fraud
                    floyds moved up multiple divisions. i think she can move up for once, she says shes great. hes 38 now and done moving up divisions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anita Gofradump View Post

Men's judo is nowhere near as deep or competitive a sport as men's boxing, never mind ****ing women's judo, which is a complete non-factor. Comparing the two is absolutely ******ed.

And if you'd watched her 'fight', you'd know that she's incapable of closing distance without getting hit. Difference is, none of the accountants, soccer moms & aerobic enthusiasts are capable of hurting her.

lol this. plus I dont think the communist countries are putting near the same resources into their olympic women judo teams as they were in the 90s for their mens boxing teams.

Comment

Working...
                      X