Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
    Same place as the investigation. You've got to understand the NSB Crime Squad has no official powers except to bloat on this website.

Very lovely, now where's the investigation please?

"No I thought I just saw Mayweather using an iv ummmphmmp...."
    Lol that gif captures this thread beautifully

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Silver Surfer's and Slip new hat hehe

Slip's rock in' it! Nerd and proud! Lmao

When will the investigation start? The world is waiting for the forces of the PAC -A-MANIACS to destroy Lord MayVader?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        3 national anthems before the cotto vs Alvarez fight.

Have time to press the
        Alarm.

NERD ALLERT!!! Slip has gone full NERD mode!!
        Don't pretend you're watching the cotto alvarez fight...we know you don't follow the sport, it's ok.

Comment

• Where's the MOTHER****ING Investigation?!?!?!? - Part 7 "I must turn to Miley Cyrus"

"I have asked the wisest to no avail so now I turn to your limited understanding of even the simplest of things to aid in my eternal quest for an investigation Miley Cyrus. How might we find this and finally expose the Mayweather as the true villain he is? For has he not cast a shadow over the humble verdant fields of Earth? Has he not disturbed the peace of an island nation by dispatching their smallish champion?"

*Twenty minute pause as Cyrus stares off into space.* "Oh wow, Slip, where did the time totally go dude? Feels like stuff is happening. Cuz like that's what I'm so about dude, I'm about finding myself by doing dumbass **** in public. But what's cool is, I'm totally fine, like all my silly wardrobe changes and stuff were just stuff I did so people would remember me longer than my daddy's mullet. Seriously Slip I can use all the attention I can get, cuz, really, what the **** will I be doing when I'm 30 dude?"

"......."

Comment

• Floyd is a fraud.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
              Who's your mom? Naw I'm just ****ing with you, I'm sorry, i know her all too well.
              still can't answer who your daddy?

i ruined alleyes life.

grow up without a dad? you poor poor soul

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                Lol that gif captures this thread beautifully
                that's me respectfully shutting the door for you nut case on but you keep coming back to this thread, what's the deal?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                  that's me respectfully shutting the door for you nut case on but you keep coming back to this thread, what's the deal?
                  Headed back to Tokyo.
                  Is Ployd really a Praud?
                  Fraud?

Later man

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Headed back to Tokyo.
                    Is Ployd really a Praud?
                    Fraud?

Later man
                    sayonara

enjoy

Comment

• Where's the MOTHER****ING Investigation?!?!?!? - Part 8 "I must turn to Donald *****"

"Long have I sailed the cosmic byways and let my sails fill with the solar winds of uncharted nebula. I have seen the birth of stars along the outer rims of infinity but yet, in all my journeys I have failed to see an investigation launched on the biggest PED cheat in the universe, Mayweather. It is for this cause I come to you ***** for answers smarter men can not provide. Where shall we find this investigation?"

"Oh hey pal I guess where you don't buy flowers before you **** somebody? And you know what you look absolutely terrible. I mean what is this? You look like Rosey with silver skin. I bet your mommy bought cheap stuff right, you look absolutely horrible. I mean I don't get this? The media nursemaids me along because I wouldn't have a chance otherwise and when I catch fire they're all the suddenly scared a me. C'mon.... You ever been to one of my properties, they're amazing just stupendous, the best, so can I be president now?"

"I hear your bluster ***** but surely there must be a way to bring the Mayweather to justice. There must be a way to start an investigation so all things can be put right, erased or re-imagined?"

"Investigation? Yeah whatever guy, but have you seen my daughter? Hell I'd do her...."

Comment

Working...
                      X