Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
    wow! you seem so delighted to announce your lustful conquest in manila! i wonder what your daughter(?) think of this...

anyway, makati should be alright with you gone...

next time you get back to the philippines, i suggest you visit mandaluyong as well...

it will do you a lot good...
    Thanks for the advice. Next time I will go to Cebu! My daughter loves her daddy! My daughter adopted 3 kids off the street. I cover the expense, but it is not much. What are my filAm brothers doing????

They are worried about an IV!

Comment

• Originally posted by saint laurent
      All you have to offer is name calling and empty rhetoric because the facts don't support your position.

The IV was administered by the responding paramedic. When you call for an ambulance, they don't send a doctor.

The USADA officer witnessed everything.

You're dreaming up conspiracy theories in your head that have no basis in fact.
      what you did not make clear is who decided and authorized the iv dripping at floyd's home...and can you provide any supporting documentary that covers the iv procedure?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Naah it's coz as I have stated you have a comprehension disorder. I've said facts you can never see even if its staring at your dense face. As I stated you are a sheep. You won't get it even if our life depended on it. Your brain is too small to get it. Trust me.

Carry on.
        I'd like to present your post history to a clinical psychologist to see what they make of it. Maybe we could get you some help.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Thanks for the advice. Next time I will go to Cebu! My daughter loves her daddy! My daughter adopted 3 kids off the street. I cover the expense, but it is not much. What are my filAm brothers doing????

They are worried about an IV!
          some filams do charity work silently, some publicly...

cebu is beautiful....so let us keep it that way...don't go there until you have been in mandaluyong....

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
            I'll get right on that...wait i don't care lol. It's almost a certainty that pac used peds. You need to embrace that and stop trying to deflect the heat onto someone else. I know how fond you ******s are of the word deflect.
            Boom! Checkmate.

Just as I expected all bark lol Up to this no flowtard has any factual evidence to prove their theory on Pac.. All incoherent noise.

Floyd has tons of smoking gun by the way.

Floyd the man who once wants to clean up the sport loves sticking IV bags.

Oh the irony.

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-24-2015, 08:35 PM.

Comment

You can't resist bumping this can you? Sounds like you're the one crying. Lol @ suggesting you've ever been part of an intellectual debate. There's the same amount of concrete evidence that either pac or floyd has used peds...none. i just enjoy antagonizing simpletons like you is all. To actually attempt to discuss anything with you is a complete waste of time.
              obviously you love to waste your time on me.

yousaf mack

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                some filams do charity work silently, some publicly...

cebu is beautiful....so let us keep it that way...don't go there until you have been in mandaluyong....
                Will take your advice! After seeing the poverty in the Philippines I stopped feeling sorry for my lazy family members. It was an eye opener.

Will take your advice! Not far from makati or San Lorenzo village.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                  obviously you love to waste your time on me.

yousaf mack
                  ha ha ha considerthis failed to consider that ha ha ha ha

owned!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Boom! Checkmate.

Just as I expected all bark lol Up to this no flowtard has any factual evidence to prove their theory on Pac.. All incoherent noise.

Floyd has tons of smoking gun by the way.

Floyd the man who once wants to clean up the sport loves sticking IV bags.

Oh the irony.

That round goes to Spoon 10-8.

Comment

I'd like to present your post history to a clinical psychologist to see what they make of it. Maybe we could get you some help.
                      I was addressing my reply to saint Laurent and you forgot to switch alt account to keep you from exposing your cover lmao

So you are saint Laurent. Gotcha!

You guys are pathetic lmao

Considerthis = SaintLaurent
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 11-24-2015, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X