Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAC has given up hope that Floyd will ever give him a second shot in the ring.

PAC will always be the great Pumpkin. The PAC myth is exposed.
    He doesn't see you when your sleeping
    He doesn't see you when your awake

He doesn't know if you have been bad or good

PAC you could not beat the Ployd

Not in slow motion

Ployd just beat you. Get over the shame PAC.

No IV investigation will happen. Floyd is laughing.
    Nobody can investigate this. Floyd is too smart.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      why are you evading the question cry baby?

who your daddy?
      Who's your mom? Naw I'm just ****ing with you, I'm sorry, i know her all too well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post

"Hear me O Great Saruman by the armies of Isengard, I come to you this evening to ask you for your guidance as both walker in the shadows and the light. What is up with the Mayweather iv, Beiber, and why do the same people long for an investigation where the sane world perceives no crime?"

"For what you ask Space Rider there is a high price for the Mayweather hides in the shadows. He reclines in the ebon darkness of deceit and surely he controls even those he doesn't. He looks across the world with his insidious eyes at strippers, late night commercial opportunities, and the enflaming of the simpleminded, OOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHRAAAAAAITHSHALLAMALL !"

"But Lord Saruman, surely there is some way to prove these damning truths to the rest of Middle Earth/Loonies in tin foil hats?"

"I see your heart Space Rider and know it beats with some purity but the false PED using god you worship is not worthy of your affection. I Saruman the White have declared through the use of imagination and make believe. So hear me, the cries of a few brain damaged Orcs is not a reason for a war but it is reason for pause, fear the Mayweather. I say fear him for if you do not he will bring darkness over all this land! BEIBER!!!!!!!!!!!!"
        3 national anthems before the cotto vs Alvarez fight.

Have time to press the
        Alarm.

NERD ALLERT!!! Slip has gone full NERD mode!!
        Last edited by Spoon23; 11-21-2015, 11:54 PM.

Comment

• Silver Surfer's and Slip new hat hehe

Slip's rock in' it! Nerd and proud! Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
            where's the mother fvking videos?
            Same place as the investigation. You've got to understand the NSB Crime Squad has no official powers except to bloat on this website.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            Look Slip,
            we have 6+ years of this from Floyd, Floyd Sr and his fans. You were all doing the same with "fake injuries" as you were with "PEDs cheat" with NO EVIDENCE! Also called "the fake injury" ..... a scandal that we would be talking about 20 years from now. Imagine, this was happening and still continues to go on with NO EVIDENCE. Imagine if you actually had some evidence? That is, if the tables were reversed, you Floyd fans would be going for the jugular!

Here is just a very small sample of how Floyd fans were just before the Floyd IV scandal .....

SugarKaineHook even made videos on Manny because he was so sure ....

In summary:
            "For Floyd, we need a lot more evidence." - Slip Stream
            "For Manny, we need no evidence to say that he had no injury and that he was on PEDs" - Slip Stream

Very lovely, now where's the investigation please?

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Have time to press the
            Alarm.

"No I thought I just saw Mayweather using an iv ummmphmmp...."

Comment

• The investigation is just not gonna happen. Heading to the airport in 3 hours after pounding the **** ....

Never mind.

This is NO investigation. There will be no investigation. Lord MayVader has been untouchable. He is a boss player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                Same place as the investigation. You've got to understand the NSB Crime Squad has no official powers except to bloat on this website.

Very lovely, now where's the investigation please?

"No I thought I just saw Mayweather using an iv ummmphmmp...."
                Lol that gif captures this thread beautifully

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Silver Surfer's and Slip new hat hehe

Slip's rock in' it! Nerd and proud! Lmao

When will the investigation start? The world is waiting for the forces of the PAC -A-MANIACS to destroy Lord MayVader?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Have time to press the
                    Alarm.

Don't pretend you're watching the cotto alvarez fight...we know you don't follow the sport, it's ok.

Comment

• Where's the MOTHER****ING Investigation?!?!?!? - Part 7 "I must turn to Miley Cyrus"

"I have asked the wisest to no avail so now I turn to your limited understanding of even the simplest of things to aid in my eternal quest for an investigation Miley Cyrus. How might we find this and finally expose the Mayweather as the true villain he is? For has he not cast a shadow over the humble verdant fields of Earth? Has he not disturbed the peace of an island nation by dispatching their smallish champion?"

*Twenty minute pause as Cyrus stares off into space.* "Oh wow, Slip, where did the time totally go dude? Feels like stuff is happening. Cuz like that's what I'm so about dude, I'm about finding myself by doing dumbass **** in public. But what's cool is, I'm totally fine, like all my silly wardrobe changes and stuff were just stuff I did so people would remember me longer than my daddy's mullet. Seriously Slip I can use all the attention I can get, cuz, really, what the **** will I be doing when I'm 30 dude?"

"......."

Comment

Working...
                      X