Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    Lol...i was talkin about your dad actually. This thread is great...people just comin in takin potshots at these idiots and them still thinkin it's about floyd.
    so you know who you daddy is?

now nut case, what do you want to talk about my peni.s?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      so you know who you daddy is?

now nut case, what do you want to talk about my peni.s?
      I know you aren't very smart, so I'll spell it out for you. I was saying your dad should have put a condom on his tiny penis to prevent your unfortunate birth.

Comment

I know you aren't very smart, so I'll spell it out for you. I was saying your dad should have put a condom on his tiny penis to prevent your unfortunate birth.
        okay let's talk about my dad penis if that's what you want.

besides the condom, what else do you want to put on my dad's penis nut case?

Comment

• This thread will never end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
            okay let's talk about my dad penis if that's what you want.

besides the condom, what else do you want to put on my dad's penis nut case?
            Smh...******ed peasant lineage.

Comment

Smh...******ed peasant lineage.
              i played your game nut case you quitting?

so who you daddy?

Comment

• Comment

• Rath,

You get a bit too angry. Let's get back to the IV. Floyd had one, got a TUE, 3 weeks later.

Floyd beat Manny easily, my opinion.
                  Don't need to see a rematch ever.

Floyd gave boxing fans and certain fighters a rematch when it was a close fight, or his victory was questioned. I think Castillo won the first fight, but okay, whatever. But that was a close fight. Maidana was a close fight, Floyd won the rematch.

Canelo wasn't a close fight. In my opinion, wouldn't be a close fight now. Floyd too slick.

Manny got beat easily.. I don't see the point of a rematch.

Now we are left with the FACT that your anti Idol beat your idol.

Ployd beat Punk'n Head. PAC looked ****** with his one dimensional approach to beating Floyd. Many times when PAC tried to get his offense going, Ployd popped him on his pumpkin head, causing PAC to reset his offense and then do nothing. PAC looked ****** because of Floyd's mind and anticipatory pre emptive punching prowess. PAC is a TizNard. Manny PAXTizNerdio!

PAXTizNerdio! (I am so funny)

Raising his hands above his head with no apparent shoulder pain, then later on making excuses. Even if that excuse was true, keep it to yourself, secure a rematch, which Floyd was willing to give him. Then come correct & prepared. Also, PAC needs a new trainer. Roach doesn't have the formula to beat Floyd.
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 11-23-2015, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                    Slip, I am crying now. I fired too many loads of jiz in too many Women in Makati. I am suffering for post ball draining recharging syndrome..

Eating unagi, Kobe beef, toro(raw fatty tuna) to restore my jiz tanks.

I told my boss via email I need an extra day off. He understands as he is also a road warrior & pounds in the Philippines regularly. Oh the humanity.

I need an IV now. Drained & dehydrated post poon pounding in Makati.

Good night y'all
                    Last edited by Zaroku; 11-23-2015, 10:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Slip, I am crying now. I fired too many loads of jiz in too many Women in Makati. I am suffering for post ball draining recharging syndrome..

Eating unagi, Kobe beef, toro(raw fatty tuna) to restore my jiz tanks.

I told my boss via email I need an extra day off. He understands as he is also a road warrior & pounds in the Philippines regularly. Oh the humanity.

I need an IV now. Drained & dehydrated post poon pounding in Makati.

Good night y'all

Comment

Working...
                      X