Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    answer those simple questions and stop deflecting.

why is it so hard for you and sugarkaine to answer those simple questiions
    I don't know when any of his IV usage or any of it happened!

I was not there!

Since you seem to have first hand knowledge why don't you share what you witnessed!

It would help the world understand better!

Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I don't know when any of his IV usage or any of it happened!

I was not there!

Since you seem to have first hand knowledge why don't you share what you witnessed!

It would help the world understand better!

Thank you
      you mean the only thing you know is that you are there when it happens?

this is an iv thread if you don't know anything about it then shut up and stay way from this thread you deflecting don't know anything about IV Pac hater you.
      Last edited by Rath; 09-21-2015, 11:52 PM.

Comment

you mean the only thing you know is that you are there when it happens?

this is an iv thread if you don't know anything about it then shut up and stay way from this thread you deflecting don't know anything about IV Pac hater you.
        I already said this needs to be looked into. It has merit! That means it should be investigated and reported on.

I guess I was not clear enough and won't give you previous post numbers asking you to disprove anything!

It can appear that this issue has hurt you a lot, are you ok?

I am not a PAC hater, I am not a Floyd hater! I am a boxing lover! I love boxing!

If I think only of what I saw when they fought, in my opinion Floyd won 8 rds to 4. Only what I saw! Not thinking about shoulder injuries or IV usage! Only what happened in the ring. I usually disagree with the announcers, but this time I think kellerman had it right. As did the showtime announcers.

I will add that Kenny bayless seemed to break them too quickly when they were on the ropes. Additionally Floyd fought as he usually does, lots of movement, pot shots, and clinching. But he beat manny to the punch many times.
        Manny failed to cut off the ring, and trap Floyd. Manny should have fought the way Castillo did in their first fight where he made it rough. I enjoyed watching Castillo take it to Floyd and out land him & win the fight.

IV & PED controversy. Personally I think there is a lot of smoke and now flames are starting!

Are you or I qualified or authorized to determine what happens now? NO!

Hope that helps my fellow boxing fan!
        Last edited by Zaroku; 09-22-2015, 12:15 AM.

Comment

I am not saying I am okay with Floyd or manny or any boxer cheating! Do I have control over it? NO.

I wish boxing was cleaner, but it isn't! Has not ever been. Anytime you got betting, & money, you are gonna get guys looking for any advantage! Horse racing, baseball, olympics, anything!

Watch this it my make you laugh or realize .....
          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAdG-iTilWU
          So what if you don't have control over it? You can still voice your concerns about it if you wish boxing was cleaner

In this case, I'd be really disappointed if Floyd gets away with this.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
            Dude if you think me saying pac is dirty to is because I'm a mayweather fan and now I got to lump everyone in you are so wrong. Look at my history of post. I'm more critical against mayweather than most. I do think he is dirty. I love watching manny fight more so than Floyd. But me saying Pac is dirty is because I'm a mayweather fan so I better lump them all in, well you are wrong. Im a boxing fan first. My loyalty is to boxing and i don't hug onto one fighter.

Just look aty history Im more critical of Floyd than any other fighter.

So me saying I think Floyd is dirty, Marquez is dirty and Pac(he may be clean now) was once dirty is coming from a place of putting boxing first and having thinking of we don't need PED users and we need to put them all on blast.
            I was being more general than direct with the cop out comment but still I can't say Manny is guilty of anything without something backing it. He isn't with a known steroid dealer and he's not using tactics used by a known steroid user.

I see your point but of the three Mayweather and Marquez are way more su****ious than Manny.

I'm a fan of the sport too but to just accuse someone of cheating without one even piece of evidence is insane to me.
            Last edited by SilverMiles; 09-22-2015, 12:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Punch-Out!! View Post
              So what if you don't have control over it? You can still voice your concerns about it if you wish boxing was cleaner

In this case, I'd be really disappointed if Floyd gets away with this.
              Let's clean up boxing! I am down with that! But there is no universal boxing commissioner! I do not believe that congress can call all these guys in like they did with baseball players!

I love boxing! Let's clean it up, but help me out here. How?

I will sign a petition to clean up boxing, some powerful commission over see it! But that has not stopped it in any sport!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAdG-iTilWU

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                I was being more general than direct with the cop out comment but still I can't say Manny is guilty of anything without something backing it. He isn't with a known steroid dealer and he's not using tactics used by a known steroid user.

I see your point but of the three Mayweather and Marquez are way more su****ious than Manny.

I'm a fan of the sport too but to just accuse someone of cheating without one even piece of evidence is insane to me.
                How? Manny coming from 108 or whatever is highly su****ious to many! Floyd IV, Marquez and the Roid dealer on his team? But they all hire shady characters! They all have worked with very questionable strength coaches!
                Last edited by Zaroku; 09-22-2015, 02:23 AM.

Comment

whom Floyd called first USADA or Paramedics?

When? When he had his IV?

I don't know? But you seem to know!

who arrived first USADA or the paramedics

Again you tell us.

What time did they arrived (paramedics, USADA)

Did they arrived? Arriveded at his house? But somebody seems to have arrived at his house! If I arrived there, I would be expecting free **** & cash!

Floyd live in a gated community sure there will be videos and logged of those situation.

Let's get those logs! This will prove everything! You really nailed him down on the key points.

who was this RN that administer IV for Floyd.

Get the subpoena ready! Put that RN under oath and get down to the bottom of Floyd cheating, and beating a one armed fighter who couldn't even get one tiny little shoulder shot! Meanwhile the powerful & evil p4p overlord of boxing, AKA, 'Floyd' , Money, got all the shots he needed & more!
                  Poor PAC never had a chance! Illuminati stuff!

What time did the IV transufusion starts and what time did it finished.

Putting on my Sherlock Holmes hat, and smoking my legal medication, in my trusty pipe, now leads me to believe that this is some bomb ass weed! Like burning pine tree tar! The smoke burns so good! Coughing like crazy!

My Sherlock Holmes senses are now fully activated, and it appears Floyd has too much power in boxing. He seems to be able to have the rules apply to everyone else! Now that is power! Rath, you need to roll a fatty and realize that manny lost. There is no central commission where we can get justice. No higher authority to take back & nullify floyds wins! This is boxing, not the Tour de France! Even there Armstrong had way too much power!

But Back to the IV controversy! Hold on as I take a big mind opening hit!
                  Cough cough!!!

He seems to have cheated and let's see what happens! But nothing will happen!

Few of the question that can be simply ask but no one is asking.
                  Thank you for asking the tough questions! Keep them coming Rath!
                  I can call you Rath right? Take it easy!
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 09-22-2015, 02:50 AM.

Comment

Thank you for asking the tough questions! Keep them coming Rath!
                    I can call you Rath right? Take it easy!

sorry about that ARRIVED spelling thanks for correcting me i knew there was something wrong the moment i typed those word

ARRIVEDED it is .

i apologize

How did you know the RN was a woman?

you said subpoenaed HER

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                      Even if it were true? Fanatic Pacquiao fans are beyond nonsensical. Amir Khan advocates ''Olympic Style'' drug testing. I have the video for it.

Hence ''style.'' Not ''Olympic Drug Testing.'' It's not the Olympics. The point Floyd makes is clearly pointing out that most commissions don't do rigorous testing for EPO, HGH, and CIR. You can clearly hear, even I have the video, of Margaret Goodman stating from Al Bernstein youtube blog that such testing is a lot of protocol.

Forum is full of idiots. ''even if it were true'' lol. I see Pacquiao can PED and it's clearly alright. wtf
                      I see your point, you're suggesting that EPO, HGH, and CIR testing is the reason why Floyd got involved with USADA, to such an extent that he was willing to pay them 3 times more than the normal price. And in return for his excess payment, they granted him immunity from prosecution.

This notion is further confirmed when Floyd was proven to have unusually low T:E ratios prior to his fights with Victor Ortiz and Robert Guerrero. Normally, the standard protocol would be to run a CIR test, but instead of following through with the procedure, USADA diverted from its usual course and went in the opposite direction, avoiding it completely.

Corruption at its finest.

Comment

Working...
                      X