No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward-Gennady Golovkin Roadblocked Over Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    The difference is that if you go and fight the very best fighter at the next weight up, you really are at a disadvantage. When GGG moves up to 168, he may never be able to move back down effectively.
    Nah, bullshht !

1) Golovkin stated that he can beat ANYONE from 154-168

2) He could fight as the smaller man, like many of the greats did

3) He was happy to fight Forch at 168

4) He was happy to fight Chavez at 168

He just dont want none of Ward, that is whats up.

Comment

• Nothing new here. They don't wanna fight anyone who has a good style. Lara no money, Ward only at 164.

Originally posted by cake_cake_cake View Post
      What happened to "I'll fight anyone from 154-168"? Golovkin the hype job slowly getting exposed. His day will come just like Pacquiao's did.
      It actually started with anyone from 154 to 175, then shrunk down to 154-168. Needless to say, it has dwindled down now to 147-160.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrenchDeLaHoya View Post
        floyd career was something like this
        Floyd's top 15th win is better than GGG's best win. Let that sink in for a minute...... add on to the fact that GGG's is already 33. Smdh.

Comment

• The myth everyone from 154-168 is ducking Golovkin?

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            Watch the hypocrisy go full blown up in here...same folks talking all that A-side nonsense, same mofo's making excuses for Cotto, same ones saying it's ok for Floyd to make Canelo come down. Well guess what in this equation Ward isn't the a-side he got offered the fight nearly a year ago at his full weight, he said no...this is what happens. Should've worked it out and taken the fight bruh. One guy has lineal glory in his sights the other is fighting Paul Smith.
            Hypocrisy ?

You mean like making PR/marketing statements indicating that you will fight ANYONE from 154-168..... then agreeing to fight Froch/Chavez at 68..... but then demanding that Ward come down to 64?

Are you sure that you should be lecturing folks about hypocrisy ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
              Just reference for you GGG fans... Ward's last fight was at 172, he's always coming down 4 pounds. GGG and company are trying to Chad Dawson poor Andre.
              ... "poor Andre" will have to wait for another year, because when coming back he said he needed 2-3 tune ups... People can't change career schedules as fast as Ward changes his diva mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Nothing new here. They don't wanna fight anyone who has a good style. Lara no money, Ward only at 164.

It actually started with anyone from 154 to 175, then shrunk down to 154-168. Needless to say, it has dwindled down now to 147-160.
                He'll only fight Mayweather below 160, so it's just 160.

Comment

• I just want GGG fans to REMEMBER Who started all of this. You Guys Did! As Well As Abel Sanchez! I seen GGG fans when Ward was dealing with his promotion issues it was GGG fans spamming Ward Instagram Comment Section being very disrespectful and saying ****** ****. Now that Ward is back and is pursing this fight hard, I see some people REACHING for excuses and deep down they really don't want this fight.

Ward is a good guy, that man never disrespect anybody but for some reason he is hated so much and most of the HATE is out of FEAR!

Trying to push Ward off on Kovalev is not going to work, Roc Nation already been talking about Kovalev so Ward will get to Kovalev AFTER he gets GGG

This is how predictable most of you are, if/when Ward vs GGG gets done, then most of you will start to cry about Ward style. This is how pathetic a lot of people are on this forum!
                  Last edited by sicko; 07-22-2015, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                    Just reference for you GGG fans... Ward's last fight was at 172, he's always coming down 4 pounds. GGG and company are trying to Chad Dawson poor Andre.
                    They know that Ward cant make 164.

This is a blatant duck, end of story !

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      ... "poor Andre" will have to wait for another year, because when coming back he said he needed 2-3 tune ups... People can't change career schedules as fast as Ward changes his diva mind.
                      He doesn't have to change his mind. RocNation is making the decisions, not Andre. That's what tends to happen when you sign a contract with someone and they're expecting a return on their investment. As I stated, Andre's been out of the game two years. HBO and RocNation both want some money and given the option of Kovalev and GGG... well, I would pick GGG if I was Ward too. Like I said, he wants that fight because he doesn't want the big mean Russian.

Ward doesn't NEED the fight though, because he can take Kovalev if he has to. GGG doesn't have that option or luxury he needs the name on his resume.

Comment

Working...
                      X