Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Mayweather, Pacquiao Exchange Phone Numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny was talking all this mess in and through the media but in person he looks stiff. Never saw Manny like this before. Usually he is relaxed and care free in the public's eye.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
      Manny was talking all this mess in and through the media but in person he looks stiff. Never saw Manny like this before. Usually he is relaxed and care free in the public's eye.
      The only one who looks stiff here is you, and nervous too.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
        The only one who looks stiff here is you, and nervous too.
        Look at my son coming to greet his dad. Couldn't get my attention on another thread so he replies to me directly. Aaaaawwwwwe.

Comment

OMG they're soooooo cute. They're totally gonna call each other before 3 days is up.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            OMG they're soooooo cute. They're totally gonna call each other before 3 days is up.
            Ha ha ha! Brings back memories. The old 3 day rule.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
              Look at my son coming to greet his dad. Couldn't get my attention on another thread so he replies to me directly. Aaaaawwwwwe.

Shaking off those nervousness granpa?

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                Floyd already trying to get on Pacquiao's good side so he takes it easy on him during fight night. Too bad Pac won't show any Mercy.

Floyd: "Look Manny I'm really a nice guy! I'll shake your hand and give you a hug, please don't throw those straight lefts!"
                Oh look, it's the guy who thought Floyd was scared to death of Canelo, even after the fight was signed, no, even on fight week

Not seen you much since September 2013. Wonder why that is

Comment

That would be a boring fight and easy win for Floyd. Not interested.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Oh look, it's the guy who thought Floyd was scared to death of Canelo, even after the fight was signed, no, even on fight week

Not seen you much since September 2013. Wonder why that is
                    Canelo fight is so funny looking back on things: he was the man who had Floyd shook, he was the man who wasn't afraid, he had youth and he had size, it was to be his night. Day before the fight, people squealed as he rejected Mayweather's offer of a fight; the day after the fight he was known as Cantelo.

Comment

If this fight ever comes into fruition then Manny is going to have to make the fateful decision in taking charge of his own career by cutting out the middlemen like Arum, Top Rank and especially Bob's flunky Michael Koncz out of his circle. In addition, it's a very encouraging sign to see the two of them meeting face to face because Pacquiao has already agreed to fight Mayweather on his terms by even agreeing to fight him for free. So money should not be a sticking point in the negotiations but it is with Top Rank who probably won't accept less than 40 percent of the action.

Comment

Working...
                      X