Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Mayweather, Pacquiao Exchange Phone Numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's a positive step, hopefully, both of them will have a news conference and announce the fight is on!

Comment

• Both are clearly ducking Khan.

Dubai PPV king

Comment

• Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
        tbh, the only thing that matters is that floyd checked pacquiao about the lying bullcrap he has been spewing through the media.
        LOL according to who? floydhype?

also, Floyd did not just go up to Manny to talk to him, Koncz asked Floyd if he wanted to meet Manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by chepe009 View Post
          Lol sounds like you're a redneck from the south. I would go insulting you back but you prolly have your hands full fkin your sister.

Let me ask you something, when was the last time an arum promoted fighter was the B side in a ppv fight and the fighter he was facing was not controlled by arum? Dude has a history of not making the big fight with other promotions involved, especially if his fighter are on the B side of the equation. Please don't mention when pac fought DLH cuz pac was clearly the A side, even made him go all the way down to 147 for the fight.
          And you are clearly a ghetto chimp. Go get someone with a high school education to read and explain this to you. You still have not refuted my point, simply because you can't. Nobody outside of boxing fans knew who pacquiao was until he fought de LA hoya you ape. Manny was a plan B and the clear B side. DLH was wanting to fight someone else but that fight fell through. PAC was fighting at 135, Oscar at 154. They both agreed to fight at 147 because it was ridiculous to think that PAC was gonna jump up 3 classes and 20 lbs, people would think it was a farce and Oscar knew that. Top rank and golden boy/haymon were in a clear cold war hence all the in house fights for both camps you stupid floyd f a g.

Comment

Working...
          X