No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Mayweather, Pacquiao Exchange Phone Numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 80sFighter View Post
    Hope this fight doesn't happen. Nobody has time for 2 geezers fighting. One should fight Khan instead.
    Neither of them should be wasting their time with Khan

Comment

Originally posted by brickyardigan View Post
      roflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@2@#@!!!!!!!!!@@@

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        http://www.fighthype.com/news/articl...medium=twitter

According to Fighthype source (?), the meeting was about Mayweather lecturing Pacquiao on totally unexpected issues, like : "stop lying", "what contract?", "I've been trying to make the fight happen" and chose to stay silent throughout the negotiation process because "I don't entertain bullshit!", "if you're not going to tell the truth, it's best to stay silent." And so on...
        Another "source" (?) told that Pacquiao was "on hush mode", speechless -- like a naughty schoolboy...

The Fighthype report sounds like Mayweather provided them with his full speech (before or after the "meeting").

For me, this whole "story" here is about Mayweather making his way out (whatever it would mean): "I confronted the guy, told him what a big liar he is, the guy stayed silent etc... Thank you. Good bye!..."
        From the pics it does look like Floyd putting a check down on Emmanuel lol wish Pac woulda slapped him set social media on fire!

Comment

Originally posted by elishua F View Post
          Staged. . What are the chances Floyd rocks the Filipino flag on the sweater and just accidentally bumps into Pacquiao.. This is the kickoff promo.
          oh **** just realized thats what the flag was ya this is staged by both not just one or the other its going down u know arum is scared ****less seeing this tho lol

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
            Doesn't floyd already have his number when he offered him $40 mil? On a side note, they look like they would be good friends
            actually no he asked whoever it was to hand manny the phone

Comment

Floyd already trying to get on Pacquiao's good side so he takes it easy on him during fight night. Too bad Pac won't show any Mercy.

Floyd: "Look Manny I'm really a nice guy! I'll shake your hand and give you a hug, please don't throw those straight lefts!"

Comment

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
                Pac looks like he's ready to throw down right there.
                No saying he is but Pacquiao is looking super tensed up. He is clearly uncomfortable.

Comment

lol, does floyd's hoodie have a little Philippine flag on it? was that planned.

Comment

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
                    Pac looks like he's ready to throw down right there.
                    Pacquiao is looking super tensed up. He is clearly uncomfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                      Floyd already trying to get on Pacquiao's good side so he takes it easy on him during fight night. Too bad Pac won't show any Mercy.

Floyd: "Look Manny I'm really a nice guy! I'll shake your hand and give you a hug, please don't throw those straight lefts!"
                      and pac will get a good dose of mayweathers straight counter rights.

Comment

Working...
                      X