No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Mayweather, Pacquiao Exchange Phone Numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo: Mayweather, Pacquiao Exchange Phone Numbers

Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather were courtside for Miami Heats-Milwaukee Bucks on Tuesday night. Pacquiao says that Mayweather gave him his number so they could work out the fight details. During the game, the two sat courtside on opposite edges of the court. After a break in the action, Mayweather apparently came over to Pacquiao and gave him his cell phone number.

Negotiations are ongoing for the two of them to fight on May 2nd from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas in what would be the first joint-network pay-per-view since Showtime and HBO came together for Mike Tyson vs. Lennox Lewis in 2002.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pacquiao looked like he killed a man during their confrontation.. Damn..

Comment

When did Bradley grew two inches taller?

Comment

Floyd: "Manny, give me your number so I can call to talk about how you have a boss"

Manny: "But you already have my number. You called me already to offer me $40 million"

Floyd: "Yeah but there's cameras here and I need to make it look like I'm interested in fighting you"

Comment

FLOYD HATERS, TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THE PIC. FLOYD CLEARLY WALKED TO PAC, not the other way around. he clearly wants this fight and initiated the confrontation to hopefully negotiate in person. Floyd is not stopping this fight, ARUM IS! #ArumLetMannyFightFloyd

Comment

Originally posted by chepe009 View Post
            FLOYD HATERS, TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THE PIC. FLOYD CLEARLY WALKED TO PAC, not the other way around. he clearly wants this fight and initiated the confrontation to hopefully negotiate in person. Floyd is not stopping this fight, ARUM IS! #ArumLetMannyFightFloyd
            "Floyd just doing it to look like he wants the fight doe"

I've already seen it in another thread. lol

Comment

lol, so you guys deleted the original thread just to make multiple articles of every detail that was within that thread...perhaps there should be a "comments for floyd/pac" master thread where every article published by bscene could be found in, otherwise aren't you just contributing to the clutter in your own way?

Comment

I heard they said Floyd told manny and mike koncz to stop going to the public and lying .

They also said koncz threw bob under the bus saying it wasn't them.

Comment

Floyd : Ummmm just watching your documentary Manny on the net but having trouble with the Filipino subtitles, could you translate it for me please?

Manny : What Filipino subtitles, it's all in English!

Comment

Fake as ****, people are being cheated for their time and money

Comment

Working...
                    X