Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Mayweather, Pacquiao Exchange Phone Numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Staged. . What are the chances Floyd rocks the Filipino flag on the sweater and just accidentally bumps into Pacquiao.. This is the kickoff promo.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      Floyd getting soft already!

If fights get done......

Imagine them both hugging on the staredown weigh-ins and doing the Mostley touch gloves on fight night!

I'm already seeing a boring fight between the two!

Comment

Originally posted by URAGONAKO View Post

If fights get done......

Imagine them both hugging on the staredown weigh-ins and doing the Mostley touch gloves on fight night!

Well, 'boring' usually means Floyd puts on a lopsided boxing clinic. Which has been my prediction since 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by URAGONAKO View Post

If fights get done......

They are professional boxers of the highest level , I think you would be better off following WWE .

Comment

Originally posted by WombBat View Post

A video posted by boxingego (@boxingego) on

Pac looks like he's ready to throw down right there.

Comment

This is encouraging. I want Pacquiao to beat the crap outta Floyd but if they fight on May 2, that won't happen. Manny will lose. I'm a huge huge PAC fan but even I know that he can't beat Floyd.

Comment

http://www.fighthype.com/news/articl...medium=twitter

According to Fighthype source (?), the meeting was about Mayweather lecturing Pacquiao on totally unexpected issues, like : "stop lying", "what contract?", "I've been trying to make the fight happen" and chose to stay silent throughout the negotiation process because "I don't entertain bullshit!", "if you're not going to tell the truth, it's best to stay silent." And so on...
                Another "source" (?) told that Pacquiao was "on hush mode", speechless -- like a naughty schoolboy...

The Fighthype report sounds like Mayweather provided them with his full speech (before or after the "meeting").

For me, this whole "story" here is about Mayweather making his way out (whatever it would mean): "I confronted the guy, told him what a big liar he is, the guy stayed silent etc... Thank you. Good bye!..."

Comment

Hope this fight doesn't happen. Nobody has time for 2 geezers fighting. One should fight Khan instead.

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
                    Pacquiao looked like he killed a man during their confrontation.. Damn..

Comment

This is very cool!

Comment

Working...
                      X