No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Fact of the matter is that Chisora never racked up 5-6 consecutive wins against European / Fringe world level (Malik Scott) opposition other than before Fury beat him. It was billed as a 50/50 fight, Fury went in there not having trained for 3 weeks, overweight and still beat the dogshyte out of him better than Vitali and Haye did.

But say Chisora was best when he fought Helenius. I've never seen him look better than that for instance. Who had just beaten him? Tyson Fury.

Chisora was considered a top 10 contender who had fought pretty much the who's who of the division. He had earned his ranked so to speak. Guys like Perez and Usitnov and 40 year old TT who Pulev looked awful against. I mean, it's not better than Dereck Chisora for sure.

Once again, not bugging anyone up - But those guys didn't even look good against the guys they were fighting. Fury does numbers on decent people.
    Haye kind of ruined Chisora, the ****er. Chisora was prime with Vitali and gave him a tough night, but Vitali was injured. Chisora is done at top top level, he's a gatekeeper now.

More interested in Helenius on the comeback trail with the Teper fight scheduled.

Povetkin is still the 2nd best HW, not Fury or anyone else.
    Last edited by Weltschmerz; 09-18-2015, 12:12 PM.

Comment

• Hell yeah, Fury's training with a strength and conditioning coach for the first time in his career for this fight. Klitschko's DEAD MEAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post

RRRRREALLLLLYYYY Ned? Is the the BEST your feeble little nut head can come up with here? Is that really how rotten the cherry's are left on the statistical tree now days??

Look at the level of bloody opposition!! LOL

If Wlad was ALLOWED to line up a list of opponents as easy as Fury's he would have knocked nearly every single one of them out.

And there have been some more whoppers going around here also.

Pulev- You can only make a proper appreciation of him, and ANY other Wladimir opponent by EXCLuding their fights with Wlad and focussing only on other opponnents, where we see how good they really are. Obviously nobody can look good vs Wlad because it his style to breakdown all other styles.

Same with Jennings, you cannot compare the level of opposition of guys like Jennings and Pulev to that of Fury because Thompson, Perez etc are better than Fury themselves most likely!
        Elroy...I really need you to hold the bag for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockoutNed View Post
          Coming from a moron whose posted such gems as Leapie being better than Joe Frazier, this has to be taken as a compliment.

No he didn't !!!!!!!!

he did didn't he?

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
            Leapai IS better than Frazier under ANY circumstances.

I remember posting highlights of both side by side, not a single woman or child could fail to tell which was better!!!

You've just exposed yourself as a complete fool!

Arrrrggghhhh!!!!!!!

Comment

• Fighters seem to all get ruined after a few tough fights these days...If Chisora was ruined then imagine how ruined guys like Marciano must have been, or guys like marquez, etc.

Chisora is a tough honest opponent. There is no way Vlad can claim some high ground based on the level of competition fought. Fury was indeed fighing taxi drivers for a while...and lets remember that London Cabbies are very smart cabbies! I would put them up against the Tijuahana cabbies Chavez fought any day! Anyhow i digress....Fury stepped it up and Cunningham (an excellent puncher)...heck Elroy even thinks Cunningham would beat Ali!! and Chisora as well as Johnson are on the level of the comp Vlad has fought recently.

Its simply not a big issue for Fury.

Comment

• Tyson Fury

British/ European champion

24-0, KO% 75

Notable wins: Cunningham, Chisora, Johnson

---------------------------------------------------------------

Vladimir Klitschko

Lineal World champion

64-3, KO% 79

Notable wins: Povetkin, Haye, Ibragimov, Chagaev, Pulev, Thompson, Botha, Chambers, Sam Peter, Axel Schultz, Jennings, Hasim Rahman, Chris Byrd, Ray Mercer

To hint Vlad doesn't have much of a resume compared to Fury, or say Wilder who has been running his mouth today, is beyond ******ation.

Show the champion some respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  How many above average fighters has Pulev and or Jennigs fought and looked good against? ZERO. Let me remind you that Jennigs drew and looked bad against prize fighter Perez.

Pulev was dropped by the same Abel btw.

But I don't care who they've fought anyway, they all haven't fought anyone. Before Klitschko of course - that's anything special.

Anthony Joshua also hasn't fought anyone, but I don't need more than two eyes in my head to say he's better than Bryant Jennings or Poolev.

Same with Fury.

Pulev doesn't have anything above below average. What does he do good? Nothing. He has a jab with little meat on it, no snap in his right hand. Zero footwork or head movement. Stamina? He doesn't look like one who has good stamina - but when has his stamina been tested? Can he throw 70+ punches a round for 12 rounds like Fury? Nope. He's probably a tough guy. But that's about it.

Same with Jennings really. Ok basics, nothing special AT ALL. Also tough probably. skills are not worth talking about.
                  As usual, you're missing the point.

I said Fury fought guys he was expected to beat easily, but he didn't.

Pulev's win over Dimitrenko , Ustinov and Thompson shit on Fury's resume as all of them were rated at the time he beat them. He wasn't a clear favourite before he fought them, especially against Dimitrenko.

Also, WTF are you on about with this "Jennings drew with Perez" BS?

He didn't. He beat him in a close fight, Takam drew with Perez, not Jennings.

Besides having the second best jab in the division, Pulev has a good ring IQ, he's always cool and calculated in the ring with Klitschko fight being the only exception.

Jennings is very athletic, works the body very good, has decent combos and, just like Pulev, good ring IQ.

What does Fury do that's so extra ordinary? Swtiches stances even though he doesn't need to because his opponents never make him to adjust or make changes during the fight because they're so *****?

Has an "inside game" that he shows only against guys who don't have an inside game themselves?

Look how he fought against Chisora (who fights on the inside average at best) FFS

Fury has a good footwork and coordination for a guy his size, but it's still not as good as you guys say it is.
                  Last edited by Szef; 09-18-2015, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockoutNed View Post
                    What makes a part time nobody like Jennings better than Chisora? What form has he ever shown, who has he ever beaten? Jennings has no visible boxing skill whatsoever. He knew he wasn't good enough to step in the ring with 40 year old Ortiz.

His best win is a football hooligan who was sent back and forth from Poland TWICE on fight week. He came to the ring suffering chronic jet lag and Jennings still struggled.
                    Except that he didn't.

Did you even watch that fight?
                    Last edited by Szef; 09-19-2015, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• Does any of you Fury fans have enough points to make a proper points bet?

Comment

Working...
                      X