Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
    No, they were exactly flukes..

Mistakes were made sure, but they were nonetheless flukes where Wlad beat himself!

The mistakes which allowed the flukes were... Puritty- over-extending himself, a fluke only possible because of Puritty's chin anyway. Chances of Puritty winning remactch close to 0%.

Sanders- over-confidence, totally underestimating his opponent. Chances of Sanders winning rematch close to 0%.

Brewster- the mistake was being gravely sick, chances of Brester winning rematch, close to 0%

Similar situation happened to Lennox Lewis...

McCall and Rahman both defeated Lewis by way of complete fluke, the mistake LEwis made was the same for both- he simply underestimated them same as Wlad did for Sanders.

Same for Vitali...

Byrd.. Flukey injury...

LEnnox Flukey injury...

The chances of either Byrd or LEnnox winning a rematch- close to 0%!

I can't believe anybody could really argue this!!

And these 2 guys, WlAD AND leNNOX, ALONG WITH vITALI are the 3 only HW boxers who have never really lost a fight due to less than legit circumstances.

Facts at their best!!
    So given that these flukes occured Vlad should eliminate all doubt and rematch them yes? Of course years later when Brewster was damaged goods he did take care of that one...But Purity and Sanders?

Complete BS..Vlad knew what you don't regarding Sanders: he would be summarily sparked again, hence no interest in that fight.

Don't talk about Lewis in this context... Lewis immediately rectified his losses and demonstrated they were a fluke. He didn't wait a until the opponent was way past it (Brewster) or avoid the opponent. Thats the difference here junior.

Truth is Vlad would never have beat an in shape Sanders. Sanders came right up the middle on Vlad, just as Tyson would have and any decent punching heavyweight that could move and is not intimidated by Vlad. Povatkin, who is not totally comfortable fighting in this matter STILL had success against Vlad to the point where Vlad had to foul to stop him...Vlad had no answer otherwise.

Comment

FLAT OUT LIE!!!!

Only read the first sentence and that was enough!

You have NEVER heard me say Wlad was poisoned.

I ALWAYS maintain that there are SEVERAL possible solutions to the puzzle of HOW Wlad was ill, of which poisoning was just ONE.

What I always claim and what is factually undisputable is that Wlad nearly went into a hyperglycaemic coma!!!

The particulars of how are inconsequential and this^^ is all that is important!
      Junior get off the couch in mom's basement and learn what a FACT is versus speculation. Then we can talk about human behavoir. If I am a fighter who thinks I lost by a FLUKE then I call for an IMMEDIATE rematch....you know like Lewis did? In Lewis' case he knew he lost a ****** fight but damage control was such that at least he immediately beat the opponent in a rematch.

You attribute actions to Vlad which his behavoir directly contradict.

You speculate, you then backpedal, and you missuse words like "fact" constantly, you must have a single digit IQ
      Last edited by billeau2; 09-07-2015, 09:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        What is a lie about the first sentence? You literally said three posts ago that he's only lost by fluke.

Then you say you've never said he was poisoned, before saying you've mentioned it as a possibility. Idiotic.

No he didn't. As you can see in the quote there was absolutely nothing wrong with him, other than he took big shots to the head.
        Elroy is backpeddling. Then he is treating speculation as fact to distort truth and actual facts.

The only real facts here deal with human nature. If we have a fight and you knock me down... there are two sets of feelings I have, one set may dominate more than the other... My feelings will either be "that lucky sonofa...or damn! I better leave that hurt and I am scared."

It comes from flight or fight and even though society has become more complicated these two sets of behavoirs still hold sway over how we gain perspective during a confrontation.

Lewis showed what a person does who feels that the aggressor was lucky. He made sure a fight happened right away because he believed he would win the next time...This is a "fight" response...sublimated in boxing culture for sure, but still it is an attempt to continue the fight.

Vlad avoided a rematch, this is a flight response. Vlad wanted no part of Sanders (for example) because he had no confidance and only had overwhelming feelings of not wanting to be in the ring with the guys who beat him. With Brewster how long did it take Vlad to get over these feelings? He made sure Brewster was on the dung heap plus before having this fight thats for sure.

Comment

Wlad did beat Williamson, he was ahead at time of stoppage.

Tell me, who would you have in the rematch???

Only an absolute tool like you would pick against WlAD, even against opponents he DID in fact lose to the first time!!
          How did he beat him. Did he knock him out? Did he win large on the cards? Williamson was far from a beaten man. No unbiased , natural observer would look at that fight and say -Williamson was a beaten man .
          If anybody looked beaten , it was Wlad

Winning 3 openings rounds of a match means jack ****. If it did Mayweather would have around 10 losses.

Tell me why exactly why Wlad was pulled if he was winning? Everybody in there knew his tank was completely empty. The KD physically and physiologically took the fight out of him.
          Wlad must avoid being hit at all costs. He can't mentally deal with it. Thats why he's a human octopus in the ring.
          A repeat of Brewster was occurring and 40% reason for the pull out was to save Wlad from another stoppage loss and the rest was to protect Manny Stewards reputation as a trainer. A loss to Williamson would have been devastating.

These things don't happen to great fighters. Wlad hasn't faced a mover like that since. Fury has the potential to beat this fraud easy.

Comment

• Quote:
            Originally Posted by yoz
            Froch and Smith give Klitschko no credit; typical Brits.

Originally posted by denium View Post
            They gave him plenty of credit, they just don't like his boring style. I guess the truth hurts.
            denium tells the trueth

Comment

• AND the NEW....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Burt Saxby View Post
                How did he beat him. Did he knock him out? Did he win large on the cards? Williamson was far from a beaten man. No unbiased , natural observer would look at that fight and say -Williamson was a beaten man .
                If anybody looked beaten , it was Wlad

Winning 3 openings rounds of a match means jack ****. If it did Mayweather would have around 10 losses.

Tell me why exactly why Wlad was pulled if he was winning? Everybody in there knew his tank was completely empty. The KD physically and physiologically took the fight out of him.
                Wlad must avoid being hit at all costs. He can't mentally deal with it. Thats why he's a human octopus in the ring.
                A repeat of Brewster was occurring and 40% reason for the pull out was to save Wlad from another stoppage loss and the rest was to protect Manny Stewards reputation as a trainer. A loss to Williamson would have been devastating.

These things don't happen to great fighters. Wlad hasn't faced a mover like that since. Fury has the potential to beat this fraud easy.
                Wlad did repeat in the corner that he wanted to go on. But Williamson wasn't a beaten man. The doctor stopped the fight on the cut as possible pupil damage could occur.

With due respect to Wlad he came back and fought the biggest threat in the division straight after.

Comment

Wlad did beat Williamson, he was ahead at time of stoppage.

Tell me, who would you have in the rematch???

Only an absolute tool like you would pick against WlAD, even against opponents he DID in fact lose to the first time!!
                  If he was doing so well then why did Bernstien say that Wlad looked like he had nothing left? Why was Manny trying to re assure him everything would be ok.

Why did Wlad refuse point blank to a rematch?

Fact is that a poor fighter from a weak era did a 3rd rate Ali impression and was able to get Wlad out of there in only the 5th round

This isn't a fictitious made up statment like your posting history. Its a fact.

Comment

This thread has started to bring out the dregs of the forum, guys like Billeau and KnockOutNed that have no place in reality and should be confined to History.

Bottom-line...

Wladimir has only ever lost by way of fluke and there has been no flukes in over a decade.

And if Tyson Fury wins, it will ALSO be a fluke.

Trouble is, "punching power" and "hard chin" are two necessary conditions for Wladimir to lose by fluke, even before anything else is considered.

Does Fury have these qualities? PRobably not!

Therefore his CHANCES of pulling another fluke are pretty low.
                    If Fury beats Wlad it will be for the same reason that shot2shyte failure of the Lewis era corrie was able to beat him, because he's better.

If Fury beats this Wlad, he beats any Wlad.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockoutNed View Post
                      If Fury beats Wlad it will be for the same reason that shot2shyte failure of the Lewis era corrie was able to beat him, because he's better.

If Fury beats this Wlad, he beats any Wlad.
                      Lmao, still talking about the old Wlad. He is nothing like his younger years you moron. His chin is better, his style is better, he is stronger, more experienced, he is a different animal now. But you seem to be too thickheaded and biased to accept that.

Don't worry, your fat piece of **** Fury will turn into Haye #2 very soon
                      Last edited by BOMB ZQUAD; 09-07-2015, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X