Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    I'm pretty sure that this is the case.

2Fast has pulled Klitschko apart in the build up to this fight and now it's been revealed that Tyson is Batman aswell?

I'd be faking injuries too.

Pure intimidation.
    Mhmm

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
      Idiocy is claiming Wladimir does not take tough fights unless mandated when he has fought the likes of Chagaev and Haye in unifications and optional defences, the list does not stop their but those guys mentioned were considered the biggest threats the time he fought. And surprise surprise Klitschko offered Fury the fight as an optional only for him to rebuff the idea, and this is the guy all you half witted morons are claiming Klitschko is now ducking !

Keep trying Jr. We're all enjoying laughing.
      God dude. You are insanely ******

One more time, a unification fight is not a voluntary. I said Wlad doesn't take hard voluntaries. You just don't know very much about boxing.

Comment

I would say you do not need to know Wlad has achieved a Ph.D to recognise who would score higher on an IQ test. You'll argue different because you have a difficulty in the way you perceive situations, Fury did not duck Ustinov or Pulev and Wlad was scared of Chisora and now of course Fury for an example, lol.

As I've said before, you have your agenda and you'll claim I have mine. Only you know you sound like an idiot and that's the reason you'll never be taken serious and have been a figure of ridicule for many moons.
        So what if Wlad has a phd? Who gives a flying ***. What he said in the presser was not intelligent whatsoever. There was nothing smart about it. It was just long and boring.

Yeah, as for the rest. You're the laughing stock of the forum mate. Keep it up

Comment

• Originally posted by jwall16 View Post
          Wlad doesn't look comfortable here for sure.

Comment

• If it's a micro-tear, Klitschko should be able to resume training by October the 10th.

If it's a minor tear, I presume Klitschko would be able to resume training by October the 20th approximately.

He would need between 4 and 6 weeks ( depending on if he keeps training his upper body etc...) to be ready again. So I guesse the fight could take place on these 3 possible dates :

- November the 28th

- December the 5th

[- December the 12th ( Joshua-Whyte // Klitschko-Fury double ppv !!!)]

- December the 19th

Comment

• I think Fury got into his head. What was a sure victory turned into sleepless nights and a lot of anxiety. Sooner or later Wlad is going to have to go through it all again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                God dude. You are insanely ******

One more time, a unification fight is not a voluntary. I said Wlad doesn't take hard voluntaries. You just don't know very much about boxing.
                You claimed Wlad does not take difficult fights unless forced, I pointed to the fact he faced 2-3 of the most highly recognised threats within the division without them being mandated, which of course made your accusation sound as ****** as you appear throughout thread to thread.

It's ok we understand you still have not got over the fact Wlad schooled Haye and now you're rooting as hard as ever for Klitschko to lose now he is facing another British challenger. We're all only trying to look out for you friend, we just don't want to see you so emotionally torn after Fury loses to the our present champion. Remember we're all here for you in the aftermath.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
                  If it's a micro-tear, Klitschko should be able to resume training by October the 10th.

If it's a minor tear, I presume Klitschko would be able to resume training by October the 20th approximately.

He would need between 4 and 6 weeks ( depending on if he keeps training his upper body etc...) to be ready again. So I guesse the fight could take place on these 3 possible dates :

- November the 28th

- December the 5th

- December the 19th
                  December the 5th appears reasonable, surely Banks won't divide his time between Whyte and Klitschko on the night, with Wlad already stating he is taking this camp as serious as any other camp in recent memory I don't see it happening that same night as the Joshua fight.

Comment

You claimed Wlad does not take difficult fights unless forced, I pointed to the fact he faced 2-3 of the most highly recognised threats within the division without them being mandated, which of course made your accusation sound as ****** as you appear throughout thread to thread.

It's ok we understand you still have not got over the fact Wlad schooled Haye and now you're rooting as hard as ever for Klitschko to lose now he is facing another British challenger. We're all only trying to look out for you friend, we just don't want to see you so emotionally torn after Fury loses to the our present champion. Remember we're all here for you in the aftermath.
                    No. I said he doesn't take hard voluntaries. It's literally in my sig.

Again, ******ity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
                      If it's a micro-tear, Klitschko should be able to resume training by October the 10th.

- November the 28th

- December the 5th

- December the 19th
                      Sounds like some reasonable dates, with the exception of 12/12. As long as it's before New Year everybody is happy.

Comment

Working...
                      X