No announcement yet.

martinez: "it was a punch and not the knee"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
    So pre fight it was "martinez will kill him" and now post fight itsn"lets not ignore martinez injury history".

Cotto is LIGHTYEARS better than Martinez as a fighter.
    There's a reason Cotto wanted nothing to do with Sergio a few years ago.

At least Cotto took on the crippled version. More than you can say for "TBE" (LOL)

Comment

I have been saying Cotto woukd win since it was signed. Where were you Martinez injury guys then? Remember the first time we seen them face to face it was "oh god sergios so big".

lol you're not special so stop acting like you were the only one who noticed sergio is damn near 40 and lost his last fight to murray.

GTFO.

Comment

I have been saying Cotto woukd win since it was signed. Where were you Martinez injury guys then? Remember the first time we seen them face to face it was "oh god sergios so big".

This is boxing fellas. Martinez was never good enough to outbox Cotto. There is levels to this shyt.
        Now they sayin Martinez crippled!

Next it'll be the 1 lbs catchweight, Martinez was a corpse + was crippled. He couldn't even walk.

Comment

• This is chess not checkers people. Hes not good enough to beat him. Sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post

Next it'll be the 1 lbs catchweight, Martinez was a corpse + was crippled. He couldn't even walk.
            Keep ur head buried in the sand you clueless ****** lol.

Comment

Hell I had to rewatch the fight to make sure Cotto wasnt fighting an amputee

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
                lol you're not special so stop acting like you were the only one who noticed sergio is damn near 40 and lost his last fight to murray.

GTFO.
                The only reason he picked Cotto is because Mayweather beat Cotto. And because he's still butthurt over the Paul Williams KO

Comment

So if he has knee surgery after this fight, does that mean his knees were ok because he said they were?

I like the catch weight angle for next. Cotto fans got a lot of practice using that one about the Pacquiao fight. Martinez fans might as well do the same.

Comment

This is chess not checkers people. Hes not good enough to beat him. Sorry.
                    Yeah it's chess and Cotto manuevered himself brilliantly to avoid this fight until Sergio was a shell of his former self.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                      Not sure if it was the knee per say, but Martinez just looked like a shot fighter in general. 14 month layoff did him no good.
                      I could see that more so then the "knee" stuff. the knee story is too flimsy at this point. sergio said it was the early attack that he never recovered from people are arguing it was his knee. there hasn't been any update of injury to sergios knees. (I will be watching the updates closely)

Comment

Working...
                      X