Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather is Tested, Overcomes Maidana To Unify

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what ****ing gets me about Floyd slurpers, they say Pac JMM 3 was a ****ing robbery when Pac landed more power punches.

Mayweather got outlanded in power punches yet this was some kind of clear schooling to them smfh.

Comment

• Floyd wins again

it was a little closer than 111-117 but it wasn't a draw either. fmj did what he had to do to get the job done plain and simple. squelch calls for robbery and blah blah blah, 112-116 is a justifiable and acceptable score in this fight. hey, maidana fought a helluva fight but just not enuff to get the W. rematch would be great but TBH i'd say floyd dominates him easily though. first round rattled floyd but he did, he did maintain and analyze his strategy and found out how to get the edge in a lot of rounds. great great fight got mad respect for marcos now but floyd still the man for now...

Comment

• Originally posted by yoshik View Post
        You are such a stupid f**k. Where do you get off saying people don't know sh it? You're the boxing ****** FMJ nut sucker. Floyd got schooled by a B fighter, Next time stay off the blogs. You embarrass yourself. Moron.
        lol close fight no schooling occurred from either side.

Comment

• Is there a single person in the world now, not named Mayweather or ellerbe, that would dare even joke about Mayweather being able to beat Pac Man lol?

Comment

• Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
            I agree with brian kenny. It wasnt that close. Floyd landed more than this dude while throwing way less. Maidana was gassed from round 7 on
            You are an idiot.

Comment

• Tbh it seemed to me as though they had already set this up to be close and had a rematch scheduled. Floyd thought fans would cheer him for winning like this he looked upset. Rematch will happen and Floyd will fight different.

Comment

• Floyd by 3 points. Clean punching is the prominent criteria for judging and Mayweather took enough rounds with those clean right hand leads.

Comment

• LMAO i posted a few days ago when ppl were bashing Chino, and i said if anyone studied tape on him and how he could cause Floyd problems with his boxing skills yes SKILLS. He has nice feints and gives different looks also he is not as Flatfooted or slow as ppl say i posted before he has a fast right hand and a nice bounce to his step, mixing in with his mauling awkward style. With that said i did not score the fight i saw Floyd land sharp clean shots and Chino outworking him but i gotta look back to see if Chino landed a lot in the punch's he threw. Also nice body work by Chino and Floyd both on the inside i know body shots get over looked when scoring.

Comment

• Maidana did as well as he could have imagined to and still came out short. I dont see the need for a rematch

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      Ray Robinson struggled with Lamotta, who isn't remotely in the same class. Floyd struggled with Maidana early, adjusted and won a razor sharp close fight. Maidana's work rate slowly dropped the 2nd half, with Floyd adjusting on the inside and landing more of his own shots.
                      Doesnt matter what floyd does he will always get hate.

castillo one was a close fight but no one ever says man give credit to floyd for giving him a rematch and putting all doubt to rest. People just bring up the fact that it was a close fight and floyd should of lost

Comment

Working...
                      X