No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather is Tested, Overcomes Maidana To Unify

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here we go with the whiner's

Mayweather was battered tonight like never before. Chino pounded May like no one before. Not even super Rican Cotto. No Cotto didn't even come close to beating him like Chino. May was exposed by a B fighter. Embarrassed you might say. No Mayweather is no historic P4P champ. He was careful in picking his fights. MArtinez would have killed him. Pac would absolutely dismantle him. FMJ is not the greatest or even close. Very good yes. A litany of old school would have beat him. Leanard, Duran, Hearns, Pryor, of course Hagler, and on and on. Floyd got rich by jag off cheerleaders who have never seen the aforementioned REAL P4P champs paying for his boring ass fights. FMJ EXPOSED.

Comment

• Blueprint was there tonight to beat Floyd, jump on him and stay on him busting him all night

Very bad decision tonight for madaina , he clearly won.

Comment

• had it 115-113 for floyd.
        i think its time he hangs em up, before he gets beaten lol. he didn't look the same at all. pac vs floyd is 50-50. both them dudes are passed prime for sure

Comment

• Close fight. Draw score was waaaay more acceptable than the other 2. Showtime guys scores were better but oh well. Only reason it was close to entertaining was cause of Chino. No need for a rematch imo. Chinos responses at the end of the fight were classic!

All in all the whole card was pretty weak imo. Khan/Broner should fight in December, winner gets floyd in may.

Comment

• That was a close fight, didn't score it but Maidana did really bring it. I was curious to see if Maidana's awkwardness would give Floyd problems and it did very early on. Rematch is needed.

Comment

• I laughed so hard reading all the novice fans. saying Maidana won ah aha.. You don't know **** about boxing. Shots on ropes to arms, back of heads and fresh air don't count. People seem to score easy rounds for boxers who push fighters against the ropes and just throw mass numbers not caring that alot of shots Maidana was clearly missing big, Mayweather score clean body shots. Even Paulie was noticing them cause he's a top technical pro.

Mayweather won by couple rounds easily. You haters bore me, your opinions won't matter anyway. Your just irrelevant to the scoring I'm afraid, history says Mayweather has won again.

Fact Pacquiao beat Marquez by questionable decisions but they still count. forget about it, enjoy the rematch.

Comment

• I had it 4-2 maidana then floyd turnt up, maidana definitely had spurts and good ****s land but, he lost, his great competitor. Deserves a rematch and floyd will give it or fight pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                  115-113 for either man would've been fair, hell 114-114 would've been more appropriate. 117 and 116? No wayyyyy in hell..Great fight but that fight came down to the wire.
                  You always shoot sh it straight man much appreciated to see an unbiased boxing fan

Comment

• LOL Floyd must have hated Schaeffer for the glove comment post fight

Comment

• Kudos to Marcos Rene "El Chino" Maidana. He gave Floyd an actual competitive fight , i had Floyd winning , i feel like he made the adjustments needed to get the W. I was stunned by that first Chino round damn , i guess age is finally catching up to Floyd...

Comment

Working...
                      X