Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward: “I think Manny Pacquiao has a great legacy, but we got to be honest about

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cjgrey View Post
    Floyd's boxing beginnings were as harsh if not harsher than Pacquiao's. His father forced him to start boxing from the age of 3, that's why his knuckles are so worn down and break so easily, so he can't throw with full power anymore.
    lmfao

btw his old toddler bouts on youtube are the shiz, that one fight where he decisioned that 4 and a half year old who outweighed him by 9 pounds was legendary

Comment

• Originally posted by straightleft View Post
      They are no worst than the floydiots making alts everyday like a hobby because their alts after alts are getting banned in regular basis posting nonsense.
      Sad but true!

Comment

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
        dawson called ward out n asked to come down
        Dawson went for the money not knowing the weight would affect him.

Comment

• Irony is not a strong enough word in this case.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            lmfao

btw his old toddler bouts on youtube are the shiz, that one fight where he decisioned that 4 and a half year old who outweighed him by 9 pounds was legendary
            The training put a lot of early mileage on his knuckles, when the bone structure had not stabilized yet, idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by straightleft View Post
              They are no worst than the floydiots making alts everyday like a hobby because their alts after alts are getting banned in regular basis posting nonsense.
              Or try, someone who is actually involved in the pro fight industry finally making an account because ignorant non-athletes talk the most ignorant shyt that discredits athletes where credit is due.

I think Floyd is very racist, don't like him personally either. That is NOT the point. Pacquiao and Arum ducked the fight, period.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Sad but true!
                Dude, your fycking name on here is "Pac-Boy"

Comment

The training put a lot of early mileage on his knuckles, when the bone structure had not stabilized yet, idiot.
                  blow me bytch, you non athlete, **** blowing f@ggot

You keep trolling threads acting like you know **** and how "you're in the business" when in reality you ain't **** but some two bit loser who cleans sweat off gym equipment at your local LA Fitness

f@ggot

Comment

Or try, someone who is actually involved in the pro fight industry finally making an account
                    dude stfu sparring 10 year olds at your local YMCA don't count, ******

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      Hey I'm sure Floyd didn't have it easy as a kid, same with most boxers. Still doubt he had it worse than Pac, before or after he turned pro as a blue chip prospect.
                      I don't think Floyd had a harsher childhood than Pacquiao, as I am familiar with Pacquiao's background story.

What I can say is that the early training (from the age of 3)Floyd's father forced him to do caused degeneration of the bone structure in his hands, elbows and shoulders from an early age. The assertion that Pacquiao has more physical mileage is questionable.

Comment

Working...
                      X