Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward: “I think Manny Pacquiao has a great legacy, but we got to be honest about

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think people will remember more about the Floyd-Pac fight not happening than the weight at which Pac fought Oscar and Cotto.

Nobody is going to care about that 20 years from now, but for as long as the sport is alive it will always remember the Megafight that wasn't to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by cjgrey View Post
      Actually, I'm a financial analyst. Aside from the fact that I am connected to the industry, it is literally my job to understand how businesses operate, and run statistical analysis on the numbers. Which requires a great amount of precision and calling things exactly as they are, not as you want them to be. Everything lies except for math.
      The "statistical analysis" can neither predict nor provide a viable mathematical model for a future (so called) "Black Swan event"...

Comment

• Andre Ward pledging allegiance to his Murican brother?

Floyd will be somewhat remembered but not for the right reasons, his career is fulls of ifs and maybes because he wasn't willing to test himself and was far too afraid of losing and actually doing what Manny did... ENTERTAIN the fans.

The only time May comes close to entertaining is when he opens up his mouth and splatters that verbal diarrhea or when he gets hit on the face.

Its better to be loved than hated, hated people aren't remembered as much as the ones who were loved and gave the fans their moneys worth but If you want to arse-lick someone who doesn't really care about you go ahead.

Comment

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
          dawson called ward out n asked to come down
          And Oscar chose to fight Pac and dragged him up 2 divisions. So why is Ward talking ****?

Comment

• but....but...what about the Dawson fight?!?....SOG pulled out the pistol and shot himself in the foot with this one....but then again it was Dawson who pulled out the pistol and shot himself in the foot at that time....I don't think SOG is trying to discredit Pac....just think he drunk some of the bs juice thirsty cats be drinking....that's all!!

Comment

• PAC beating David Diaz at 135 for his fifth weight division title > better the anything Ward have ever done.

Dominating around your weight class is easy work but try moving up 4-5 weight classes and we'll see.

Comment

• Andre Ward Makes Me Bored.

Real Talk time for him to hit 175 and justify that p4p2 and he will move to p4p1 if he beats stevenson and kovalev.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duckweather Jr. View Post
                  Andre Ward Makes Me Bored.

Real Talk time for him to hit 175 and justify that p4p2 and he will move to p4p1 if he beats stevenson and kovalev.

... You made my day!!!

(You really don't know Ward! He's ready to stay the next two years or so at 168 and fight the Sartisons and Bikas of the division, rather than facing Kov or Adonis right now...)

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post

... You made my day!!!

(You really don't know Ward! He's ready to stay the next two years or so at 168 and fight the Sartisons and Bikas of the division, rather than facing Kov or Adonis right now...)
                    I'm totally aware that's his intention, he wont move to 175lbs any time soon...
                    175lb division is slowly looking like the more competitive division compared to 168, I hate these ****** super division so much!

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post

... You made my day!!!

If he does that then he would need to relinquish his consensus #2 P4P ranking. Fa sho. I'm a big Ward fan but he needs to get **** going.

Comment

Working...
                      X