No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Magomed Abdusalamov Suffered Stroke, on Life Support

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gito7127 View Post
    In this case his body couldn't keep up with his heart and he's got heart , but a broken hand and broken nose swelling to his mouth and face . All key signs
    Key signs that he was taking and giving punches... much like every great fight in the history of the sport.

I'm sorry but the corner was justified in letting that fight continue. In hindsight im sure they feel terrible, but no one knew how much damage Mago was really taking.

Comment

Originally posted by iNorton View Post
      Yeah that's the way it goes - HBO and promoters make their money on "entertainment", provoking boxers to actually forget about boxing and degrade to street brawlers. They're don't care about aftermath and boxers health, they just care about money that entertainment produces. Especially such "entertainment" is dangerous in HW where every punch can cause serious trauma. All I can say to Kellerman and Co. - go to the ring and show us "entertainment" that you demanding from others, and we with pleasure will see you in coma on life support, ****ers.
      Stop talking sh.t, man. HBO is only showing us what WE want to see. Think better about your own role.

I hope he recovers well. Держись, Магомед, мы мысленно с тобой!

Comment

when a fighter is in a tough fight.as a trainer.i'm more focused on what he's taking and not what he's giving.the corner can see the fighters condition on the outside looking at him. it should have been stop by his trainer to live on and fight another day.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Man... This is just horrible. I guess he was NOT covered by insurance?

I just sent 5 bucks their way. I hope it helps.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          ya i was wondering the same thing you would think these boxers would have the best insurance in case of something like this im thinking the rehab from it all and living conditions and such are whats going to cost the most

Comment

Originally posted by gito7127 View Post
            In this case his body couldn't keep up with his heart and he's got heart , but a broken hand and broken nose swelling to his mouth and face . All key signs
            All key signs of what ? That he would be in a coma the next day and fight for his life a few days later ? No one could've known what kind of shape he was in even after the 10th round. We've seen multiple fighters this year who appeared to be in muh worse shape then Mago was and the fight wasn't stopped.

Comment

Damn this is crazy

Prayers to him and hope he fully recovers

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                when a fighter is in a tough fight.as a trainer.i'm more focused on what he's taking and not what he's giving.the corner can see the fighters condition on the outside looking at him. it should have been stop by his trainer to live on and fight another day.
                So should Gatti have been pulled out against Ward? Should Corrales have been pulled out against Castillo?

In great fights both guys give and take a hell of a lot of punishment. Again im not saying that the corner had no right to stop the fight, obviously they would have been right to do so, just that at the time it was not a given that the fight should be stopped. If I remember there were about two or three one sided rounds for Perez, but even in those he was taking some big shots

I'd like to see how many thought it should be stopped in the RBR

Comment

I'm praying for you Mago

Mago don't give up

Comment

I hope he pulls through.

Boxing is a brutal sport but no boxer should ever be put in a condition like this. The health of each boxer should come before anything else.

Comment

Wow, that's just crazy man. Sad stuff. Smfh

Comment

Working...
                      X