• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't enjoy watching any of Ali fights , except Thrilla in Manilla
    and I just watch his interviews and documentaries

Comment

• Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
      i would kill to be able to go to another hatton fight !
      You'd kill just to see Hatton get killed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hop View Post
        Yeah, SS. Though I detest Floyd's narcissism, he honestly was my pick to win, even right after Pac-Hatton. Now, of course, more so, though unlike many I have not 'given up' on Manny. I thought he 1) was outrageously robbed in the Bradley fight, and 2) actually looked quite good indeed vs. Marquez before the KO. JMM is a very good fighter, of course, but I think his minutes were numbered. MP just got a tad too aggressive.

But if Floyd beats Canelo, and Manny disposes impressively with Bam Bam. You know what fight I'll be calling for!
        Agreed!! If someone put a gun to my head and asked who he would have won, prime v prime, between manny and floyd, I would have had to pick Floyd, he probs would have edged it but we will never know.

Having said that, Manny is still the best available opponent for Floyd after Canelo.

And about the Bradley/Marquez match ups, I totally think Pacquiao outboxed Bradley, I'd give Time may be 4 rounds and in terms of the 4th JMM fight, Manny was angered after the first KD and really lay into JMM. JMM was bloodied and I still remember, think it was the 5th round, when Manny landed a beautiful straight left and JMM fell against the ropes, he looked lost, he was blinking at Manny like "WTF?!".....then he landed that perfect punch a little bit later. I still have my reservations about Marquez in that fight though.

Comment

• Originally posted by mezoomozaa View Post
          I don't enjoy watching any of Ali fights , except Thrilla in Manilla
          Really? Why not? he schooled Liston, that was beautiful to watch and then the Foreman fight was equally impressive and for most people who haven't seen it, think it's just Ali laying on the ropes but it's not, Ali maneuvered Foreman around that ring like a matador for at least 6 rounds, laying on the ropes when he wanted to and going to the centre of the ring when HE wanted to.

In fact, the opening round is one of the most impressive opening rounds I've ever seen from Ali, he straight right hands at will, went to Foreman rather than dancing and at times made Foreman look like a kid in with a man. Also let's not forget Ali v Frazier 1 or the Shavers fight, for sheer guts and bravery.

Comment

• Although Boxing is our well loved sport the fights are fixed right before even it began.

Comment

• Originally posted by mezoomozaa View Post
              I don't enjoy watching any of Ali fights , except Thrilla in Manilla
              Glad you felt free to voice your 'secret', Mezo, but I've got to ask: "How can you not love Frazier-Ali I?!" It would make my short list of greatest fights ever.

Comment

• I bascially only watch asian fighters. Floyd mayweather i never wanted to see any of his fights and only do when it live. I never watch a replay or rerun of his fights. Rigondeuax's style irritates me. I have never watched a muhammad ali fight in its entirty because he only had good exciting fights with fraizer. Matthysse is better than garcia. The american amatuer boxers think their good but in reality they suck balls. Europe and asia dominate the world of boxing.

Comment

• For all those that get turned off by Ali...I can understand. Ali doesn't always come to fight. Walks around...clowns around...and punches like a girl. But then he turns it on.

Comment

• Confession: I like Elie Seckbach and his reports.

Comment

• It never bugged me that Shane roided I just cant hate the guy. :/

...I went through a phase where I thought Naseem would ACTUALLY beat Barrera. Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X