Dirty Little Boxing Secrets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirty Little Boxing Secrets

Only for the brave ...

This thread exists for the purpose of allowing (nay, enticing!) our fine forum members to be willing to share what they know full well are MINORITY opinions having to do with the sport of boxing. C'mon, post up, boxionados! Who cares who disagrees? Anyone game? I'll start ...

James Toney is perhaps my least favorite champion in my lifetime.

G'head. Get out your flamethrowers!

Whatcha got, peeps?

margarito didn't cheat against cotto

Comment

Boxing should be banned. It cause too much physical damage.

Comment

Corrales-Castillo I is overrated a bit. Main reason? Let me quote Boxrec:

"Corrales spit his mouthpiece out after each knockdown, causing controversy because of the extra recovery time he received as his corner rinsed out the mouthpiece."

I'm sorry, but that's cheating, my friends. And it was blatent, too.

Comment

1. Losing or getting knocked out doesn't make you a bum.

2. I couldn't careless about somebody supposedly ducking someone, boxing operates in a free market with a little medling from governing bodies. Get over it.

Comment

I enjoy Floyd Mayweather and Guillermo Rigondeaux fights more than Ray Leonard and Muhammad Ali fights.

Comment

Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
              I enjoy Floyd Mayweather and Guillermo Rigondeaux fights more than Ray Leonard and Muhammad Ali fights.
              Bold, very bold, ISH. I enjoy watching the fights of Mayweather, Rigondeaux, Hopkins, Ward, and the Klitschkos. How about that?!

Comment

Originally posted by Hop View Post
                Bold, very bold, ISH. I enjoy watching the fights of Mayweather, Rigondeaux, Hopkins, Ward, and the Klitschkos. How about that?!
                Still struggling with Devon Alexander, but I'm warming up to him too.

Comment

Originally posted by Hop View Post
                  It's all good but do you think they are better to watch then Ali or Leonard?

Comment

I think Khan would give Floyd a lot of trouble if they ever fought at 147, he is tall, quick, throws great combos and darts in and out very fast. At least a couple of these attributes have given Floyd trouble over the years.

I still think Floyd wins but it'll be tough.

Comment

Working...
                    X