Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dirty Little Boxing Secrets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• predicting a split decision or a majority decision or a majority draw or anything but a decision or KO is stupid

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• GGG knocks out BHOP, decisions Hagler, and goes life and death with Ray Robinson

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
        GGG knocks out BHOP, decisions Hagler, and goes life and death with Ray Robinson
        ...and gets schooled by RJJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hop View Post
          Confession: I would not recognize Al Haymon if I saw him. Would you guys? Funny, I know what Leonard Ellerbe, Richard Schaefer, and Sam Watson all look like, but not Mr. Haymon. Is he just more behind the scenes?

I watched most of Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams 1 standing next to Haymon. He wasn't ringside he was standing towards the back row of the lower level seats. Lou Dibella spent a lot of time in that area during the undercard. Went ringside for the main event.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.I Truth ? View Post
            I watched most of Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams 1 standing next to Haymon.
            Really? Neat. Did you happen to say hello to him? (I usually don't when I'm near someone famous -- feeling like they get that all the time and I don't want to bother them. Phil Sims was a bit of an exception b/c he was quite friendly.)

Comment

• Dirty laundry from the UK......

Frank Bruno was hugely entertaining and likeable, but undoubtedly one of the weakest world HW champions of the modern era.

Eubank and Benn should have fought a prime Toney to establish their reputations beyond the UK.

Azumah Nelson would have smoked McGuigan.

I miss Naseem Hamed.

Lots of Joe Calzaghe's WBO defences were rubbish, dull and he deserved some of the criticism that came his way.

Witter would have given Hatton a nightmare and should have been given the opportunity to fight Ricky.

I kinda of enjoy watching old Joe Bugner fights on You Tube.

Comment

Working...
              X