No announcement yet.

Dirty Little Boxing Secrets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hop View Post
    I think the phrase "Styles make fights" ...

A) is one of the most overused in the history of sports
    B) is used by plenty of people who aren't even sure what they mean
    C) needs to have an embargo slapped on its usage for at least half a year
    D) could drive me from BS.com if used enough (So if you hate me ...)
    So how do you see Whitaker-Floyd playing out?

Comment

I believe Manny Paquiao bet against himself in the Bradley fight, and thats why he didn't make a fuss over the outcome, or demand a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
        I actually prefer a fight like Haye vs Wlad to two featherweights smashing the **** out of each other because of the tension that comes with knowing either guy can end it with one punch.
        Goes for any fight. If neither boxer is capable of ending the fight, it's like a basketball game. Tune in for the last minute.

Comment

Originally posted by The Raw Dog View Post
          I believe Manny Paquiao bet against himself in the Bradley fight, and thats why he didn't make a fuss over the outcome, or demand a rematch.
          Insiders say that he knows he lost and didn't want an immediate rematch because on 2 good legs he knows Bradley beats him clearly and that would derail his cash out .

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKidd View Post
            So how do you see Whitaker-Floyd playing out?
            BTW, are the "Kidd" from ESPN B4 the FB takeover?

Anyway, good question. Couple fast sets of hands there. I think you know that when he was very young Floyd actually got a little sparring in against Sweet Pea. Let me let that one soak for a bit. Then I'd like to discuss it.

Comment

Maybe he was amused. I sure was.

Comment

I think Arum planned for Bradley to win all along so he would seem greater and therefore Pacquiao's resume would take more of a boost if/when he beats him in the rematch than if he were to have just gotten the win right away.

Comment

Originally posted by Hop View Post
                  BTW, are the "Kidd" from ESPN B4 the FB takeover?

Anyway, good question. Couple fast sets of hands there. I think you know that when he was very young Floyd actually got a little sparring in against Sweet Pea. Let me let that one soak for a bit. Then I'd like to discuss it.
                  I'll save you the trouble. 12 rounds of shadow boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    Insiders say that he knows he lost and didn't want an immediate rematch because on 2 good legs he knows Bradley beats him clearly and that would derail his cash out .
                    Really?

Comment

Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
                      Cassius Clay would beat Muhammad Ali the way Ali beat Cleveland Willaims
                      Definitely.

Comment

Working...
                      X