Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Saul Alvarez Master Thread - Post ALL Related Topics HERE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if floyd will continue to use the jab like he did last night. He did good work off of it. He setup some nice combos off the jab.

It's funny DLH said the key to beat Floyd was to use the jab but it proved to work very well against Canelo. Floyd got in range just enough where Canelo couldn't slip the jab like he did against Trout. Pot shot to the belly was key too. It was very smart of Floyd to not exclusively use the lead right hand. Excellent game plan from the Mayweathers.

Comment

• Best part of the fight:

When Canelo swings and misses and hits the ropes and Floyd just looks over stares at the ropes. Excellent gamesmanship.

Does anyone have a gif of the sequence where Canelo throws a two punch combo and Floyd blocks one punch off each shoulder and then counters? His reflexes are otherworldly.

Comment

• Floyd is a master technician. Canelo fought hard, but was overmatched from the start.

Comment

• Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
          Best part of the fight:

When Canelo swings and misses and hits the ropes and Floyd just looks over stares at the ropes. Excellent gamesmanship.

Does anyone have a gif of the sequence where Canelo throws a two punch combo and Floyd blocks one punch off each shoulder and then counters? His reflexes are otherworldly.
          Yeah , that was funny. Need a gif.

Comment

• Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
            Yeah , that was funny. Need a gif.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by kej718 View Post

WHY is Alvarez turning away????? lol

Comment

• Mayweather the epitomy of a Pro

I am not a May fan, but his preparation and pride are unmatched . I happen to think he is actually better at 36 than ever . This to me is mind boggling , this mans concentration has to be the best ever.

Comment

• And Garcia has some dirty skills. Which he got away with.

Comment

• About the ONLY thing Alvarez did correctly was NOT touch gloves after he hit Floyd low...

Comment

Working...
                      X