Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Saul Alvarez Master Thread - Post ALL Related Topics HERE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got a link to the post fight presser and interviews ect I can't get any of them to work..

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      me and my old man. his birthday was last weekend. i took him to the fight for his birthday. dude is 66 years old.

You're a good son.

Comment

• be on the look out for my post fight thoughts !!! that will stun the boxing world !!!! i think the allegewd "crooked" judge may have had the best score card!!! and my post fight breakdown will explain why !!!! stay tuned !!!

Comment

• I haven't read any of this thread comments before or after fight, because I didn't care about this PPV, I said Alvarez has Zero chance to compete against Mayweather immediately after Trout fight ! and I have no interest in neither Maytthysse nor Garcia !

I just followed the comments during the fight . everyone was speaking about clinic/schooling/... and it was no surprise for me , but I have finished watching the fight for the first time just NOW !

I want to speak out my opinion, and I don't care if I am the only one in this crooked delusional world whose ( P4P king ) is Mayweather !

I didn't listen to a word of showtime commentary during fight and I didn't care , I trust only my eyes !

Firstly, I say it is robbery more blatant than Castillo I !! it was a lopesided win for Alvarez ! it is something like 10-2 or 9-3 alvarez !

Secondly, Alvarez gained me as a loyal fan in this fight, he showed a GREAT composure for his young age, I have never seen Mayweather's punches blocked that much in one fight, Mayweather landed almost nothing meaningful in this fight !

Moreover, most of the rounds were very close, with Mayweather dancing like someone who has the judges in his pocket and will get the round for a 2 or 3 jabs

Alvarez applied GREAT GREAT pressure on the body, he showed GREAT GREAT defense, his stamina was VERY GOOD, he landed less effective punches than Mayweather but much more. he controlled the pace of the fight like a veteran .

I gave Alvarez 5 rounds to 1 halfway in the fight, Mayweather literally did NOTHING in the first half of the fight . he tried to be Whitaker in that fight , but he was a very ugly Whitaker . he did nothing in the offense, his reflexes and defense wasn't that amazing .

I admire Alvarez effort in this fight , he was the better fighter and winner in my eyes

Congratulations, the new star of Mexico I am a fan of you

P.S : I am not a hater of Mayweather or fan of brawlers , but I really don't see anything special in Mayweather's resume since Hatton fight, and he lost to a boxer who was supposed to be green Yesterday
          Last edited by mezoomozaa; 09-16-2013, 07:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mezoomozaa View Post
            I haven't read any of this thread comments before or after fight, because I didn't care about this PPV, I said Alvarez has Zero chance to compete against Mayweather immediately after Trout fight ! and I have no interest in neither Maytthysse nor Garcia !

I just followed the comments during the fight . everyone was speaking about clinic/schooling/... and it was no surprise for me , but I have finished watching the fight for the first time just NOW !

I want to speak out my opinion, and I don't care if I am the only one in this crooked delusional world whose ( P4P king ) is Mayweather !

I didn't listen to a word of showtime commentary during fight and I didn't care , I trust only my eyes !

Firstly, I say it is robbery more blatant than Castillo I !! it was a lopesided win for Alvarez ! it is something like 10-2 or 9-3 alvarez !

Secondly, Alvarez gained me as a loyal fan in this fight, he showed a GREAT composure for his young age, I have never seen Mayweather's punches blocked that much in one fight, Mayweather landed almost nothing meaningful in this fight !

Moreover, most of the rounds were very close, with Mayweather dancing like someone who has the judges in his pocket and will get the round for a 2 or 3 jabs

Alvarez applied GREAT GREAT pressure on the body, he showed GREAT GREAT defense, his stamina was VERY GOOD, he landed less effective punches than Mayweather but much more. he controlled the pace of the fight like a veteran .

I gave Alvarez 5 rounds to 1 halfway in the fight, Mayweather literally did NOTHING in the first half of the fight . he tried to be Whitaker in that fight , but he was a very ugly Whitaker . he did nothing in the offense, his reflexes and defense wasn't that amazing .

I admire Alvarez effort in this fight , he was the better fighter and winner in my eyes

P.S : I am not a hater of Mayweather or fan of brawlers , but I really don't see anything special in Mayweather's resume since Hatton fight
            Stop lying you didn't watch the fight making those assessments

Comment

• Originally posted by mezoomozaa View Post
              I haven't read any of this thread comments before or after fight, because I didn't care about this PPV, I said Alvarez has Zero chance to compete against Mayweather immediately after Trout fight ! and I have no interest in neither Maytthysse nor Garcia !

P.S : I am not a hater of Mayweather or fan of brawlers , but I really don't see anything special in Mayweather's resume since Hatton fight, and he lost to a boxer who was supposed to be green Yesterday
              CJ Ross, is that you?

Although I guess you think Ross was in Mayweather's pocket as well. Oh the injustices!

(By the way, watch round 7.)

Comment

• Floyd MAYWEATHER vs. Canelo ALVAREZ Post-Fight Analysis w/ Kieran Mulvaney

On May 29th, 2013 Mayweather confirmed via Twitter that a deal was reached to face Ring No. 10 ranked pound for pound, WBC and WBA Super welterweight champion Saúl "Canelo" Álvarez for a championship bout on September 14, 2013, at the MGM Grand Garden Arena. A catch weight of 152 pounds was established for the fight. Mayweather received a boxing record $41.5 million for the Alvarez fight, according to Leonard Ellerbe, Mayweather's confidant.

Mayweather won the match, with all scorecards in his favor except for one, which put Mayweather even with Alvarez.

In this interview Russell Scott and Kieran Mulvaney analyze the fight.. and scorecard, discuss potential future opponents and chat about all things boxing.

About the Guest:

Kieran Mulvaney covers boxing for ESPN.com, HBO.com and Reuters, and also blogs for Discovery Channel News. Kieran is the host of ESPN's Heavy Hitting Boxing Podcast which can be heard weekly on ESPN.com

LISTEN HERE: http://youtu.be/Hnx99M2Be2w

Comment

• Nice cherry pick as usual.

Comment

• Is NSAC corrupt?

or does it just protect its judges past the point where it is deemed acceptable?

Comment

• So is Showtime not showing a replay of Mayweather/Canelo this weekend? I didn't see it when I did a search.

Comment

Working...
                      X