No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Saul Alvarez Master Thread - Post ALL Related Topics HERE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best part of the fight:

When Canelo swings and misses and hits the ropes and Floyd just looks over stares at the ropes. Excellent gamesmanship.

Does anyone have a gif of the sequence where Canelo throws a two punch combo and Floyd blocks one punch off each shoulder and then counters? His reflexes are otherworldly.

Comment

• Floyd is a master technician. Canelo fought hard, but was overmatched from the start.

Comment

• Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
        Best part of the fight:

When Canelo swings and misses and hits the ropes and Floyd just looks over stares at the ropes. Excellent gamesmanship.

Does anyone have a gif of the sequence where Canelo throws a two punch combo and Floyd blocks one punch off each shoulder and then counters? His reflexes are otherworldly.
        Yeah , that was funny. Need a gif.

Comment

• Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
          Yeah , that was funny. Need a gif.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by kej718 View Post

WHY is Alvarez turning away????? lol

Comment

• Mayweather the epitomy of a Pro

I am not a May fan, but his preparation and pride are unmatched . I happen to think he is actually better at 36 than ever . This to me is mind boggling , this mans concentration has to be the best ever.

Comment

• And Garcia has some dirty skills. Which he got away with.

Comment

• About the ONLY thing Alvarez did correctly was NOT touch gloves after he hit Floyd low...

Comment

• Alvarez' corner after round 5... "now its time to fight"...

fail.

Comment

Working...
                      X