No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Saul Alvarez Master Thread - Post ALL Related Topics HERE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by babel19 View Post
    Seeing a person that has practically mastered the tactical side of boxing while also putting himself in the best physical shape possible is extremely impressive though.

Seeing 2 boxers punch lumps out of each other for 12 rounds is fun, but its not really what boxing is about is it?- i find Mayweather fights fascinating to watch.
    I don't think there is a correct way to enjoy boxing (which is why people calling each other "not real fans" is ******). If you enjoy watching boxing, then you are a boxing fan.

For me, I don't like fights where there isn't drama. I like drama. My ideal fight is two guys slugging it out, putting their heart into it, and it swings back and forth and there are times when each guy looks like they are about to lose.

The kind of fight that you can't help but cheer for the loser as much as the winner, because they showed you heart you didn't know existed.

Those are also the kind of fights that win fight of the year and go down in the history books as amazing fights.

Floyd's fights are technically much better than that kind of fight, but not as interesting to watch, IMO.

Just like I'd rather watch Metallica play than a couple of master guitarists from some music school.

Comment

• some of you dudes really want Floyd to sit there and get hit

GTFO

stick and move, its called boxing

go watch the UFC is you wanna see that nonsense

Comment

• Hopefully he'll fight Danny Garcia next. Angel would make that an All Access to remember.

Comment

• so floyd ooh's and awe's the crowd for damn near 11 rounds but he still managed to do something wrong according to our keyboard warriors. what else is new?

Comment

• Hey ........ hey........ hey, at least he beat Mathew Hatton? LOLOLOLOLOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              Everyone saying Floyd won is why boxing is dieing in America. Yall favorite fighter is holding, running chicken inside the ring and a cherrypicking criminal outside it

This butt hurt coward is sooooooo angry he's red K'ing. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Comment

• Canelo got straight taken to school tonight. Floyd isn't going to lose, he'll retire undefeated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  so floyd ooh's and awe's the crowd for damn near 11 rounds but he still managed to do something wrong according to our keyboard warriors. what else is new?
                  there's nothing wrong in hoping for a good competitive fight. give Floyd opponents who can actually compete.

Comment

• Amir Khan?

My god, are you guys serious? I don't think Garcia would have a shot in hell against Mayweather, and I don't think Khan would have (another) shot in hell against Garcia.

All the top guys are no match for Floyd. Floyd even moved up (a lot) in weight to take on a young power puncher that he just destroyed tonight. I think the only shot someone has to beat Floyd is a relative (compared to Floyd) newcomer with a lot of potential who gets accelerated to a Floyd matchup. Someone like Golovkin. There are no established guys in class that could take him.

Pac or Marquez would do alot worse than Canelo did.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      Hey ........ hey........ hey, at least he beat Mathew Hatton? LOLOLOLOLOL
                      hey hey hey
                      lolololo
                      but but but

You are one stuttering individual.

Comment

Working...
                      X