Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Goes To War, Defeats Cotto in Twelve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8-4 Great fight Cotto did the best he could, trainer gave him good advice when he followed it roughed up Floyd pretty good but for the life of me idk why the fk did he get on hes bicycle after winning a round maybe got tired.

Comment

• Originally posted by straightleft View Post
      Takes easily just like how easily Floyd took Oscar, Hatton, Mosley and Cotto? Now watch the fights what Pac did to Oscar, Hatton, Mosley and Cotto. That is what you called easily not the other way around.
      Marquez, soon bradley

Comment

• Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
        The scorecards were BS I had it 115-113 for Mayweather and it was a hell of a fight. Cotto proved once again he is not shot and is one of the best fighters in the world. I think he beats Martinez.
        No way in hell he won 5 rounds. 4 rounds if you really really favored him. 3 rounds being neutral. 2 rounds if you were favoring Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by RapidFire_Royce View Post
          Cotto Vs Pacquio

paq: 336 / 780 = 43%
          Cotto: 172 / 597 = 29%

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/vi...compubox-stats

Cotto Vs. May

May: 179 / 687 = 26%
          Cotto: 105 / 506 = 20%

http://wwwXXX.washingtonpost.com/spo...m4T_story.html

Just wanted to make sure everyone was using proper numbers to compare
          There will always be excuses.

I love how some posters he say he could have ko'ed him or knocked him down if he wanted....fkn silly.

Now we can wait for what the fans want to see.
          But don't hold your breath.

Comment

• 118-110 Mayweather.

Really enjoyable fight.

Mayweather dominated on the outside and he fought well on the inside too.

The ref did a great job of letting them fight on the inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by slim kings View Post
              Larry explicitly asked him about the PURSE SPLIT and what does Floyd answer with? The same ol' trusty 'take the test' routine. Its getting really old Floyd.
              Larry wanted Floyd to elaborate but unfortunately Larry got the marching orders to not make Floyd cry. Pacquiao already publicly said yes to Mayweather's test, but Floyd is always in self preservation mode.

Comment

• ..well, he predicted a KO and I was waiting for a KO from both fighters..but stilla good fight..they both tried...speed and power wasn't there but still a good fight.

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                lets be honest, Floyd felt humiliated.......

Comment

• Originally posted by raskat View Post
                  am I the only one who felt Cotto won this fight and got robbed?
                  I'm with........everyone else bro. Sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by FALLENSOLDIER View Post
                    Didnt cotto damn near bust pacs ear drum??? What are you talking about?? Didnt he look like a goddamn mummy????
                    DIDNT HE HAVE ALL THAT GAUZE ON HIS DAMN HEAD???
                    This was a healthy Miguel cotto, this Floyd at 154 would have been too strong for pac.... Didnt pac just rob someone last fight??
                    After how pac struggled against marquez, he would have gotten beat up all night, and you better hope Bradley comes to be friends.... Remember this weight class is too much for Pac...... No way this cotto loses to pac, hence pac required the catchweight.....

PAC WILL NEVER BEAT FLOYD, YOU SAW FLOYD GET ON ARUM AND TELL HIM TO MAKE THE FIGHT..... FLOYD IS WILLING TO FIGHT PAC AFTER A JAIL STINT... THATS HOW MUCH RESPECT FLOYD HAS FOR MANNY....

YOU KNOW YOU ARE GREAT WHEN YOU GET A BUSTED NOSE AND PEOPLE THINK YOU LOST A 12 ROUND FIGHT.....

ON A SIDE NOTE BOXINGSCENE DIDNT ****IN CRASH!!!!
                    pac cant even make it past 147, hence the catchweight.
                    and what robbery? all 3 fights vs marquez were close and legit scores...u want robbery? try the mayweather/castillo 1...i can garantee you that mayweather got a gift vs castillo 1 than did pac in any of the pac/marquez fight...but thats ok bro, mayweather ignored the catchweight against marquez, which is pretty daammm disgusting if u ask me...as was the sucka punch vs ortiz

Comment

• Cotto vs Alvarez would be a great fight imho.

Comment

Working...
                      X