No announcement yet.

ROACH: "Mayweather has no more lateral movement"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Even if he had cramps he wouldn't feel it because his legs are that shot it's as if they're dead he can't feel a thing in them.
    Log off....for your own sanity..

Comment

He's right though. You don't have to move around like Amir Khan to show great lateral movement. I can honestly say that I've been more impressed with JMM and Hopkins than i am with Floyd when it comes to utilizing lateral movement.

Comment

Floyd had backward movements when He fought Ortiz, So your argument is invalid Brah...
        But Highly noticeable during the Mosley fight..

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
          Log off....for your own sanity..

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
            He's right though. You don't have to move around like Amir Khan to show great lateral movement. I can honestly say that I've been more impressed with JMM and Hopkins than i am with Floyd when it comes to utilizing lateral movement.
            So Mayweather has no lateral movement now either?

Comment

Because Floyd has stated that he will stand there. Whether that is him knowing his legs aren't the same OR he's listening to people saying they are tired of him "running" or moving away.

He seems to want to stand there and risk getting hurt to entertain whether than make it a hit and don't get hit white wash win like he does the majority of the time.

It seems when he stands there and STILL doesn't get hit, fighters still get frustrated and turn to dirty tactics like Ortiz. Mosley rocked him when he stood there and because Flood stood there and didn't get KO'ed people say Mosley was shot and Floyd's legs where gone.

It's a lose lose situation for Floyd. Yet I would rather Floyd appear to have his legs shot and take the risk of getting hit to make it more exciting or to make it appear the other fighter is doing better.

Comment

how is he rite? because floyd stands in the pocket? just because he doesnt do something doesnt mean he cant. thats a logical fallacy. and not only that but floyd has demonstrated his lateral movent on numerous occasions in the last two fights, while he may not have retreated too much, he has side stepped very effectively to set up good shots and countering opportunities.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  how is he rite? because floyd stands in the pocket? just because he doesnt do something doesnt mean he cant. thats a logical fallacy. and not only that but floyd has demonstrated his lateral movent on numerous occasions in the last two fights, while he may not have retreated too much, he has side stepped very effectively to set up good shots and countering opportunities.
                  Since early in his career....Mayweather has always fought off the ropes..

Comment

He wants to stand in the pocket more and now y'all want to run with the "he don't have the legs" ****.

It's either he moving to much or he don't have the legs. Which 1 is it?

Comment

good analysis on mayweather vs cotto

Comment

Working...
                      X