No announcement yet.

ROACH: "Mayweather has no more lateral movement"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stop View Post
    Roach is right. Floyd is getting older and it's definitely showing. He was basically bullied into the corner by Ortiz and hit with many flush shots. He was being pushed back so much that he felt the only way to beat the kid was to cheat, and what better way to cheat than sucker punching? But then again, this is the same Mayweather that lost to Castillo, Oscar, and got rocked by Hatton, Judah, Mosley and will get hurt by Cotto. He was never had great lateral movement to begin with.
    Pac is getting older too...

JMM schooled him badly..while Floyd easilly beat Marquez after TWO years off...

Ortiz got Floyd against the ropes and missed wildly...

Comment

bwahaha................

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
        Pac is getting older too...

JMM schooled him badly..while Floyd easilly beat Marquez after TWO years off...

Ortiz got Floyd against the ropes and missed wildly...
        JMM schooled him badly? When I check the three fights on Boxrec I see a win for Pac on each one. I'm not sure how this is schooling anyone. If that were implied then wouldn't JMM have won? Oh that's right, Pac has a combined 4 or 5 knockdowns on JMM and JMM has none over Pac. Let the professional judges do their jobs.

Comment

Roach is right. Floyd is getting older and it's definitely showing. He was basically bullied into the corner by Ortiz and hit with many flush shots. He was being pushed back so much that he felt the only way to beat the kid was to cheat, and what better way to cheat than sucker punching? But then again, this is the same Mayweather that lost to Castillo, Oscar, and got rocked by Hatton, Judah, Mosley and will get hurt by Cotto. He never had great lateral movement to begin with.
          Funny when I see Floyd's record it says 42-0. Hmm odd that.

HAHA rocked by Hatton.

Get back to slurping Pacs nuts dude.

Comment

JMM schooled him badly? When I check the three fights on Boxrec I see a win for Pac on each one. I'm not sure how this is schooling anyone. If that were implied then wouldn't JMM have won? Oh that's right, Pac has a combined 4 or 5 knockdowns on JMM and JMM has none over Pac. Let the professional judges do their jobs.
            JMM gave Pac a much more difficult fight than he gave Mayweather and it's not even close..

Stop kissing the professional judges as.ses....they get it wrong a lot.

Comment

Do what your username suggests, just stop it man...

Comment

Roach is right. Floyd is getting older and it's definitely showing. He was basically bullied into the corner by Ortiz and hit with many flush shots. He was being pushed back so much that he felt the only way to beat the kid was to cheat, and what better way to cheat than sucker punching? But then again, this is the same Mayweather that lost to Castillo, Oscar, and got rocked by Hatton, Judah, Mosley and will get hurt by Cotto. He never had great lateral movement to begin with.
                Still trying to convince people you know boxing huh. You don't and your posts show your just a troll.

Comment

Comment

Well regardless of what Roach is saying, I think it's pretty clear Floyds legs aren't what they use to be.

Comment

It will no doubt offend all the wiggers and lifestyle flashy wannabes but Roach is right, FMJ has lost his legs and doesn't have the same movement anymore. He's relying on handspeed v Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                      X