ROACH: "Mayweather has no more lateral movement"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROACH: "Mayweather has no more lateral movement"

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/560718635?-1000

Floyd may fight more toe-to-toe than normal in his last two fights, but he still gets out of dodge when he needs to, and when he's on the ropes, how many punches are actually landing on him??? Exactly.

Watch the Marquez fight Freddie. I still believe Floyd has his legs fresh enough to fight for the next 2 years or so. They aren't what they were in his prime, but they are still pretty solid. If his legs weren't there and still strong, he would have went down from those Mosley shots he took.

Comment

I wonder if everyone will copy Roach in this regard like they did when he said Mayweather has shot legs.

That'll be funny. Floyd Mayweather has no lateral movement and shot legs

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

I wonder if everyone will copy Roach in this regard like they did when he said Mayweather has shot legs.

That'll be funny. Floyd Mayweather has no lateral movement and shot legs
        derp derp

Comment

wait.... I thought he runs. Now no lateral movement...

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
            Floyd may fight more toe-to-toe than normal in his last two fights, but he still gets out of dodge when he needs to, and when he's on the ropes, how many punches are actually landing on him??? Exactly.

Watch the Marquez fight Freddie. I still believe Floyd has his legs fresh enough to fight for the next 2 years or so. They aren't what they were in his prime, but they are still pretty solid. If his legs weren't there and still strong, he would have went down from those Mosley shots he took.
            This. This thread has been executed

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
              wait.... I thought he runs. Now no lateral movement...
              That's 2007 talk.

He doesn't run anymore, his feet are cemented to the floor now and he is literally incapable of taking a half step backward because his legs are completely done.

He can move forward just fine though, obviously.

Comment

Roach is talking about Mayweather's legs yet Pac has used the cramps in his legs excuse how many times now???? lol

Comment

Lol...The Mayweather crew came to the rescue IMMEDIATELY!..wow...

Comment

So according to him Cotto is not he same fighter when he fought Pacquiao, except they wanted to fight Cotto, at....... 147 lbs. LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X