ROACH: "Mayweather has no more lateral movement"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    That's 2007 talk.

He doesn't run anymore, his feet are cemented to the floor now and he is literally incapable of taking a half step backward because his legs are completely done.

He can move forward just fine though, obviously.
    So he has cramps too?

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
      So he has cramps too?
      Even if he had cramps he wouldn't feel it because his legs are that shot it's as if they're dead he can't feel a thing in them.

Comment

someone doesn't know what lateral is

and roach knows nothing about boxing when talking about floyd, but he is always spot on when talkin down pacquiao's wins

like perfectly calculating that an extra pound would weight drain the already shot miguel cotto

Comment

Roach should really just worry about his own stable. His fighters as of late haven't looked impressive at all.

Comment

Even if he had cramps he wouldn't feel it because his legs are that shot it's as if they're dead he can't feel a thing in them.
            man I hope he's ok. Do they allow wheel chairs in the ring? Seems like Pac will need one too with all the cramps he has too... Whats with fighters always crying about cramps... Such cowards Floyd and Pac are for making cramp excuses...

Comment

36 pages

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
                Lol...The Mayweather crew came to the rescue IMMEDIATELY!..wow...
                Go on I'll wait for a rebuttal.........

Comment

I wonder if everyone will copy Roach in this regard like they did when he said Mayweather has shot legs.

That'll be funny. Floyd Mayweather has no lateral movement and shot legs

I knew you'd be right on this thread.

Comment

Does Roach want Cotto to win
                    so Pacquiao doesn't have to fight Floyd?
                    Things that make you go...
                    Hmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
                      someone doesn't know what lateral is

and roach knows nothing about boxing when talking about floyd, but he is always spot on when talkin down pacquiao's wins

like perfectly calculating that an extra pound would weight drain the already shot miguel cotto
                      Who???? Roach?

Comment

Working...
                      X