• Show
Clear All

ali beat all time great heavyweights

Wlad beat ok fighters

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
      ali beat all time great heavyweights

Wlad beat ok fighters
      Wlad beat the best challengers in his era.

Ali beat the best challengers in his era.

That's all any fighter can do.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
        Wlad beat the best challengers in his era.

Ali beat the best challengers in his era.

That's all any fighter can do.

Yep & that bum in your D.P will soon be another victim of Wlads.

Comment

If Wlad even dreamt that he is better than Ali he better wake up and apologise.

Comment

I like Wladimir Klitschko but let's not compare him to Muhammad Ali for crying out loud.

Comment

Ali mostly fought African Americans. Today with all the soviets going pro its proven that African Americans arent on the same level as the soviets.

Wlads opponents ( Soviets, Europeans, African Americans) >>>> Ali's African American opponents.

Comment

im not saying wlad is better then ali..... but wlad getting knocked down by sanders, and peters is still alot better then ali getting knocked down by chuck fuc*ing wepner
                Last edited by boxingking500; 08-03-2011, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post

im not saying wlad is better then ali..... but wlad getting knocked down by sanders, and peters is still alot better then ali getting knocked down by chuck fuc*ing wepner
                  These guys that harp about Wlad getting knocked down make me laugh --how long would Wepner last against Wlad? 1 round?

But I give credit to Wepner for fortitude and making the most out of what he had. We still mention him today because of that.

Lennox got knocked out COLD -- something that never happened to Wlad -- by two journeymen, one a fat guy and the other a crack head. But that doesn't seem to bother the same people who keep bringing up Wlad being knocked down by Sanders and Peter.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
                    These guys that harp about Wlad getting knocked down make me laugh --how long would Wepner last against Wlad? 1 round?

But I give credit to Wepner for fortitude and making the most out of what he had. We still mention him today because of that.

Lennox got knocked out COLD -- something that never happened to Wlad -- by two journeymen, one a fat guy and the other a crack head. But that doesn't seem to bother the same people who keep bringing up Wlad being knocked down by Sanders and Peter.
                    Oliver McCall knocked Lennox Lewis out cold?

Comment

wepner downed ali with a right to the ribs

on topic please stop making such threads comparing ali to wlad, with all respect to wlad and what he has accomplished it does not match the achievements of ali

ali fought and beat hall of famers

wlad fought and beat ok fighters

Comment

Working...
                      X