No announcement yet.

Wlad's Top 5 Wins Vs. Ali's Top 5 Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
    I also think that the two (Resume-Ability) are interrelated when it comes to these debates. Example: I state that Wlad would beat Ali based on ability and some mouth-breathing fukwit invokes resumes to refute my point, citing that Ali beat more HOF's and All-Time Greats, therefore he is better.
    No that's wrong, resume quality is a good indicator of ability. The two shouldn't be separated outright. Ali is better because he beat the best heavyweight opposition and he has better ability. Both factor in.

You still haven't answered Jrosales' question. Please do so.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Expert View Post
      Ali mostly fought African Americans. Today with all the soviets going pro its proven that African Americans arent on the same level as the soviets.

Wlads opponents ( Soviets, Europeans, African Americans) >>>> Ali's African American opponents.

I believe you said Samuel Peter would beat Foreman and Liston because of his size and advances in sports science (your argument as to why today's HW's are better), yet you ran away when i asked you how Sam Peter couldn't even convincingly beat a small fat former 160 pounder.

I also pointed out that George Foreman was able to come back in his 40's after a 10 year lay-off and beat some of the better heavies of the era (Moorer) and take Holyfield to 12 rds.

You also failed to point out how someone as big as Valuev + sports science does not equal Valuev being the greates fighter this sport has seen.......he couldn't even get past a shot 40+ Holyfield.

Pls STFU, you have no idea what you are going on about.......

Comment

• Originally posted by -EX- View Post
        If anyone thinks this is debatable they must be insane and should seek serious help..

The dickhead (The-Expert.....) i just replied to thinks Sanders, Peter, Byrd etc are bettter HW's than Liston, Foreman and Frazier.......i hope this isn't the level of intelligence and observation they apply in real life

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
          Since when did Samuel Peter become this unstoppable monster worthy of praise anyway?

Two days ago when the self-proclaimed intelligentsia of the boxingscene community proclaimed Frazier, Foreman and Liston "not in Peter's league" due to SIZE and advances in sports science........are you laughing yet??

Comment

• Originally posted by NationalWriter View Post
            Wlad:

David Haye
            Samuel Peter
            Chris Byrd
            Calvin Brock
            Hasim Rahman

Ali:

Sonny Liston
            George Foreman
            Joe Frazier
            Floyd Patterson
            Earnie Shavers

Honorable Mention to: Ken Norton, Archie Moore, George Chuvalo, Oscar Bonavena

Anybody want to compare the top wins and tell me Wlad is better should get checked out or something, something WRONG with em
            I'd add to honorable mention these fighters based on skill, their fight vs. Ali, and/or their legacy: Chuck Wepner, Jimmy Young, Jerry Quarry, Bob Foster, Henry Cooper, Karl Mildenberger, and Ernie Terrell.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOMINATION View Post
              Vitali Klitschko vs Lennox Lewis

THE TRUTH

Vitali took the fight on just 10 days notice then grew a vagina on his face.

Vitali was clearly winning the fight 4-2 on all 3 scorecards at the time of growing a vagina on his face.

vaginas grown on face

Vitali 1
              Lewis 0

Lewis was exhausted from turning Vitali's face into a sex organ.

All the fans at Staples Center cheered for Vitali and booed Lewis after the fight because, hey, everyone loves puzzy on their faces.

Lewis promised Vitali another facial vagina.

Vitali destroyed Kirk Johnson because he was embaressed by having a vagina on his face.

Lewis turned down 30 million dollars because he knew Vitali would retire on his stool like a coward like he did with Byrd.

Vitali dominated with vagisil and scared his face vagina into retirement.

Lewis is scared to death of getting a yeast infection from Vitali's face vagina.
              Glad to see you telling like it is :allhail9:

Comment

• Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                Thats because its Diva Haye pissed off that he was exposed in the ring. He was exposed as the same fighters he claimed only came for a paycheck. Those fighters Diva Haye claimed only came for a check put up a better fight against Wlad and weren't on the backfoot looking to counter all night long like a puta with the exception of Ibragimov(I respect him more tho because he didn't talk trash).
                Ibragimov was a very talented underrated fighter too bad he retired.

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                  Glad to see you telling like it is :allhail9:
                  ha this never gets old

Comment

• Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
                    ha this never gets old
                    Hell, if he can cut and paste his posts then so can I :hahahaha9:

Comment

• Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post

You're still stuck on resumes. Yet still haven't given any details on QUarry's in-ring abilities, what he can do (Jab, defense, counter puncher, come forward etc,.). Instead you skirt behind his resume.

Chambers UD over Quarry in the Ring. When you're ready to debate their In-ring abilities, let me know.

As far as the rest of your post, it has already been covered. Read between the lines.

Yes Quarry could jab, counter, come forward, brawl, box and had average defense. And he did this against every style imaginable and a far better quality of opponents. You're prediction of a Chambers UD holds no weight because you haven't backed it up with a single fact such as how he is better than Quarry, who his best win is and the quality of his opponents in which he gained his experience? The reason for that is because you know it is foolish, but you still want to stand your ground. I've explained the different kinds of style Quarry has fought and the fighters that possessed those styles. All of that goes into determining who the better fighter is. Soory bud, but you just saying Chambers is better just doesn't cut it. Its all irrelevant anyway since Ali best 5 wins shit all over Wlads.

Comment

Working...
                      X