Wlad's Top 5 Wins Vs. Ali's Top 5 Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    Empty facts?

Is or is Ali not almost universally recognized as #1 or 2 all time?

Did Frazier beat him?

Did Frazier take him life and death in the 3rd fight?

Who has Wlad fought to put him in that stratosphere and who the hell did they fight? You still haven't responded to the Quarry post and given me reasons Chambers is better and who he fought in comparison.

You're still stuck on resumes. Yet still haven't given any details on QUarry's in-ring abilities, what he can do (Jab, defense, counter puncher, come forward etc,.). Instead you skirt behind his resume.

Chambers UD over Quarry in the Ring. When you're ready to debate their In-ring abilities, let me know.

As far as the rest of your post, it has already been covered. Read between the lines.
    Last edited by cupocity303; 08-03-2011, 10:01 PM.

Comment

• Resume quality is a good indicator of ability. The two shouldn't be separated outright.

Comment

• Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
        You asked for someone as great as Frazier on Abilty and resume and I gave you the answer in detail, in post # 75.

Instead of replying to that post OR even making a point (if you even have one) you proceeded to ask more questions. **** or get off the pot.
        I actually did reply.

And, LOL @ in detail...Yea OK...

I get it Wlad is the GOAT, he has beaten fighters who are as great Frazier. I get it, I get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          I actually did reply.

And, LOL @ in detail...Yea OK...

I get it Wlad is the GOAT, he has beaten fighters who are as great Frazier. I get it, I get it.
          He's also been starched by fighters incomparable to Foreman

Comment

• Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
            Firstly neither knocked lennox out cold, you can bring up the wepner knock down, but wlad has been knocked down by journeymen multiple times and stopped twice by fighters who were also journeyman, corrie sanders was talented but would have got his ass kicked by most top heavies 70-90's.

I don't agree with this thread, half of it is a bait thread. But klitschko fans make these types of threads all the time so you guys can have a taste of your own medicine for once...taste bitter?

But bottom line is that wladimir has a very average resume thus far in his career, it's not his fault...but it is the cold hard truth and not you or anyone else can argue against that.

The Bolded Part = Time to follow another sport.

Being 17-2(14) in heavyweight title fights ranks like 4th all time and is far from average smart guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post

The closest parity to Frazier would be Ibragimov.

Similarities are that both were undefeated and were Disputable Heavyweight Champions when they fought Klitschko & Ali.

Differences, Frazier won the original fight Vs Ali, which put him on the Greatness Map. Ibragimov lost to Klitschko and was wiped out of the Map.

Similarities in Ability would be Samuel Peter and Frazier, in terms of both being beasts on the inside and Ali's Wlad's key to victory being to box from the outside. BOTH got to Wlad/Muhammad and gave them fits.
              LOOOOOL at Sam Peter being a beast on the inside - my god you don't have a ****ing clue what your watching do you.

Comment

• Klit fans got owned hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
                  He's also been starched by fighters incomparable to Foreman
                  Lol, how did I know you two would be here? Hmmmmm.......

Comment

• Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
                    Resume quality is a good indicator of ability. The two shouldn't be separated outright.
                    Nicely put, something I said earlier in a different thread but you worded it better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
                      The Bolded Part = Time to follow another sport.

Being 17-2(14) in heavyweight title fights ranks like 4th all time and is far from average smart guy.
                      It's who those 17 wins and 2 losses are you idiot, that's a resume. Not the number behind it. The guys within those numbers suck.

Comment

Working...
                      X