Wlad's Top 5 Wins Vs. Ali's Top 5 Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post

I don't accept this premise.

What made Joe Frazier great? Oh yeah, he beat Ali, that's what made him great.

If someone beats a Klitschko today, and Klitschko beat them back, would you consider that fighter great? No of course not.

Hypothetically if Joe Frazier was around today and Wlad dominated him, would you consider it a great win over a great fighter, or would you call Frazier a bum? Exactly.

In conclusion: The only way a Wlad Klitschko can beat All-Time Greats at this point is A) Have Lennox Lewis come out of retirement and pummel him or B) Let Alexander Povetkin get to 100-0 record, winning one of the Sanctioning bodies to boost, so Wlad can give him his first loss and make his boxrec resume look good.

Still even then, I don't think you'd give him equal props, you daft cunt.
    Oh wow, great post. I think those things but usually don't mention them because I think it falls on deaf ears. You just proved otherwise. Nice post.

Comment

And this is wrong.
      *sigh*

Well you rank them evenly. YOU PERSONALLY think they're equally as great.

That's what you're saying. Which is OK. That's all I wanted to know. I just wanted your opinion on where these fighters rank. And, you pretty much said they're equal.

Comment

• Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
        So your just not gonna respond to any of my points?
        No because A) you started off with a insult, I gave you further context of my comparison between the two fighters and B) you continued with more childish responses. Saying, "He knocked out nobody decent and was just an awful awful fighter" is a statement (and not a point) that isn't worthy of a coherent, rational response.

You take that opinion and go to bed with it, simpleton.

Comment

• must be one of those bitter racist black guys that started this thread

Comment

• RubenSonny is a ******ed racist butthurt NIGERIAN who picked Peter to "destroy" the Klitschkos.

He disowned Peter after the Vitali fight and he still refuses to give the Klitschkos credit for destroying his fellow Nigerian Peter.

Comment

No because A) you started off with a insult, I gave you further context of my comparison between the two fighters and B) you continued with more childish responses. Saying, "He knocked out nobody decent and was just an awful awful fighter" is a statement (and not a point) that isn't worthy of a coherent, rational response.

You take that opinion and go to bed with it, simpleton.
              No video evidence of your claim that Sam Peter was a beast on the inside? Thought so

Comment

• Originally posted by DOMINATION View Post
                RubenSonny is a ******ed racist butthurt NIGERIAN who picked Peter to "destroy" the Klitschkos.

He disowned Peter after the Vitali fight and refused to give the Klitschkos credit for destroying his fellow Nigerian Peter.
                Haha got any proof that I've ever supported Peter? I'm pretty sure I never have and I've never liked him whatsoever - quite the opposite, hell I don't even like Dick Tiger so you can eat a dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  *sigh*

Well you rank them evenly. YOU PERSONALLY think they're equally as great.

That's what you're saying. Which is OK. That's all I wanted to know. I just wanted your opinion on where these fighters rank. And, you pretty much said they're equal.
                  Ranking has nothing to do with it, how many more times do I have to say that.

We have already established that Ali is the consensus GOAT and the reason for that is because he has faced/beaten other consensus All-Time Greats , which I accept. They're recognized/considered as such regardless of what the criteria is.

And "Great" is debatable and can go many ways. Resume usually translates into greatness. Denzel Washington is a very good actor and has a great resumes of movies on his Filmography. Yet why do I and many others think that Daniel Day Lewis (who has starred in less movies and less popular ones) is a greater actor. < That one you should google or ask members about in the Lounge.

Context, Context Context.....

Comment

You're still stuck on resumes. Yet still haven't given any details on QUarry's in-ring abilities, what he can do (Jab, defense, counter puncher, come forward etc,.). Instead you skirt behind his resume.

Chambers UD over Quarry in the Ring. When you're ready to debate their In-ring abilities, let me know.

As far as the rest of your post, it has already been covered. Read between the lines.
                    I don't reply to that twit anymore but as you already realize, he has nothing inteligent to say and thinks a fighter is only to be judged on what atg they beat. His intellect and boxing knowledge is as one dimensional as Frazier, Wepner and Quarry. Incidently, those three would not last 8 rounds with either Klitschko at their peaks but some of these dimwits are too deluded to realize it and will never get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      Yes you guys have. I mean the knowledge that was said in this thread like "Frazier is a poorman Peter" was incredible.

I learned a lot from this thread.
                      That may have not been the best line to use but if nothing else, at least this was a very good English lesson for ya.

Comment

Working...
                      X