No announcement yet.

Wlad's Top 5 Wins Vs. Ali's Top 5 Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
    Ranking has nothing to do with it, how many more times do I have to say that.

We have already established that Ali is the consensus GOAT and the reason for that is because he has faced/beaten other consensus All-Time Greats , which I accept. They're recognized/considered as such regardless of what the criteria is.

And "Great" is debatable and can go many ways. Resume usually translates into greatness. Denzel Washington is a very good actor and has a great resumes of movies on his Filmography. Yet why do I and many others think that Daniel Day Lewis (who has starred in less movies and less popular ones) is a greater actor. < That one you should google or ask members about in the Lounge.

Context, Context Context.....
    You're talking about consensus, you're talking about being recognized and considered. But, I know that already so that's not what I'm asking you. I don't give a **** what the consensus is or who is recognized or considered.

I never asked that.

All I asked is how do YOU rank them, YOUR OWN FUCKING PERSONAL OPINION.

Like just now in this thread.

You said that Denzel has a great resume and is a very good actor. But, YOU PERSONALLY believe Daniel Day Lewis is a greater actor.

Great, did you see how easily you gave your opinion on what actor was greater. Now I wish you do this with the fighters.

I have no doubt in my mind that if I asked for your OWN PERSONAL OPINION. who's greater between Roy and Hopkins. You will say Hopkins without even hesitating.

Now you have insinuated that Wlad is as great as Ali maybe even greater. And, have insinuated that Chagaev, Haye, Peter, Ibragrimov, Chambers are just as great if not greater than Frazier.

But, then you go back with, "I didn't say that" then WTF are you saying. You see how quick you gave me who YOU PERSONALLY thought who the greater actor was. I wish you could do that with this fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
      That may have not been the best line to use but if nothing else, at least this was a very good English lesson for ya.

Yea good job

Hey Frazier is a poor man version of Peter

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        Yea good job

Hey Frazier is a poor man version of Peter
        Since when did Samuel Peter become this unstoppable monster worthy of praise anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
          Since when did Samuel Peter become this unstoppable monster worthy of praise anyway?
          Duh...Since Wlad and Vitaly beat him

He's Joe Frazier +1

Comment

You're talking about consensus, you're talking about being recognized and considered. But, I know that already so that's not what I'm asking you. I don't give a **** what the consensus is or who is recognized or considered.

I never asked that.

You said that Denzel has a great resume and is a very good actor. But, YOU PERSONALLY believe Daniel Day Lewis is a greater actor.

Great, did you see how easily you gave your opinion on what actor was greater. Now I wish you do this with the fighters.

I have no doubt in my mind that if I asked for your OWN PERSONAL OPINION. who's greater between Roy and Hopkins. You will say Hopkins without even hesitating.

Now you have insinuated that Wlad is as great as Ali maybe even greater. And, have insinuated that Chagaev, Haye, Peter, Ibragrimov, Chambers are just as great if not greater than Frazier.

But, then you go back with, "I didn't say that" then WTF are you saying. You see how quick you gave me who YOU PERSONALLY thought who the greater actor was. I wish you could do that with this fighters.
            WHen I say that Ali is considered The Heavyweight GOAT and that I have no problem with that, that is my opinion right there. Meaning I just gave you my ranking. I would be in a losing battle if I tried to debate "resumes" and that Klitscho is somehow The Greatest. And I acknowledge that because Wlad isn't the Greatest when it comes to the criteria.

But did I not give you my opinion in a hypothetical Head to Head matchup, that Wlad would beat Ali, assuming both are at their peak. Hence the original question I asked, Resume Vs Ability.

I also think that the two (Resume-Ability) are interrelated when it comes to these debates. Example: I state that Wlad would beat Ali based on ability and some mouth-breathing fukwit invokes resumes to refute my point, citing that Ali beat more HOF's and All-Time Greats, therefore he is better.

Last edited by cupocity303; 08-03-2011, 11:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
              Corrie Sanders and Sam Peter are very hard punchers.

And most of the shots Peter knocked Wlad down with were rabbit punches.

Ali got dropped by CHUCK WEPNER...CHUCK WEPNER, so I guess it can happen to anyone, eh?

Wepner stepped on Ali's foot.

Comment

• It's been fun fellas.

Comment

• If anyone thinks this is debatable they must be insane and should seek serious help..

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
                    this is the biggest klit-hater of all time
                    Thats because its Diva Haye pissed off that he was exposed in the ring. He was exposed as the same fighters he claimed only came for a paycheck. Those fighters Diva Haye claimed only came for a check put up a better fight against Wlad and weren't on the backfoot looking to counter all night long like a puta with the exception of Ibragimov(I respect him more tho because he didn't talk trash).

Comment

I never asked that.

still no answer.

Comment

Working...
                      X