Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lineal Champ View Post
    All jokes aside, can't be mad at Bradley. He did what he was suppose to do.
    Bradley should be a man of honor and hand that title back to Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anti~Jalandoni View Post
      Pacquiao never stopped pushing during the Marquez fight unlike now that he wasn't that active. Pacquiao has definitely lost the workrate as he aged.
      Don't think so tbh, I mean the Marquez fight he started to come on because he knew it was extremely tight and that he was losing. This one however it was in the bag just like Pac-Marg fight so he thought he didn't need to press the action.

Comment

• They are official trained veteran judges and they know what they're doing. They hold more weight than we do at home.

-pacfarts

Comment

• Originally posted by shogunn View Post
          are you stalkin me? f.aggot?
          bro, you mad for real

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            kinda sucks Bradley's holding Marquez's 5th weight class WBO welterweight title
            **** Pacquiao Bradley 2

Make Marquez Bradley

Comment

• Those scorecards... are so bad... I think my dog just threw up looking at them.

CJ Ross gave Bradley Rd. 5,7 & 8.....

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                Floyd is in prison and Manny should have won. Bradley might move up for going the distance but little should change.
                Pretty much about spot on

Comment

• anyone that isn't an idiot can see manny won the fight atleast 9-3

Comment

• Jeremy Lin: That was disappointing... RT @TheRealRyanHiga: Manny landed double the punches, but Bradley landed double the hugs #boxingisdead

Lennox Lewis: Unbelievable! #PacBradley This is another stain on boxing. Even worse than my draw with Holyfield! #Disgraceful

SHAQ: I watched allota fights but that decision was some bs. Now I wanna see pacqiou verses may weather I spelled PAC mans name wrong so what lol

Tyson Chandler: My Boy PAC-MaN just got robbed without a GUN!!!

Natasha Gutierrez: Arum bashes the judges: They don't know how to score. This wasn't a close fight. This is not good for the sport of boxing. #PacBradley

Jessica Sanchez: "Cong**** to the new Winner but i'm still really upset about the results"

Chris Daughtry: Bradley did NOT deserve that win!!!! This is a disgrace!

Elizabeth Banks: So I take it Manny Pacquiao got robbed. #RIPBoxing

Amir Khan: What a robbery. Bradley did not win this fight. The crowd are boo-ing while he's being interviewed.

Evander Holyfield: worst decision ever since my fight w Valuev in 2008! #robbery

Comment

• Floyd became P4P #1 back in November.

Comment

Working...
                      X