Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
    I was looking for the picture of the score card!

How the fuvk did Bradley win round 5? And I'm sure round 7/8 one of those rounds was a clear Pacquiao round as well
    I think round 8 was one of those rounds PAC took off, I'll have to re-watch it, but I think I gave that to Bradley only because of PAC's inactivity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
      Some good news to make PBF's time in jail a little easier on him.

4 years but the wait is finally over, Floyd reclaims the P4P spot without lacing up a glove.
      He always was P4P No 1 you fool...... Your only realising it now. Since the penny drops that Pac man isnt all that

Comment

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
        yup

judges were highly trained officials and they hold more clout than we (boxing fans) do so their decision is always right.
        While I agree, Pacquiao lost the fight anyway, I still think Pacfans need to wake the fuck up. The man ain't in Floyds league and never was....

Comment

• Yeah.

Similar to the third Pacquaio-Marquez fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            While I agree, Pacquiao lost the fight anyway, I still think Pacfans need to wake the fuck up. The man ain't in Floyds league and never was....
            This fight reminded me a lot of Floyd-Cotto except the decision was right in that case and wrong in this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheKza View Post
              Bradley should be a man of honor and hand that title back to Pacquiao.
              Hilarious!!! Instead Bradley should hand the title to Marquez.

Comment

• Does anyone know what H from Steps had to say about the fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Yeah.

Similar to the third Pacquaio-Marquez fight.
                  you really think so?

Comment

• for the first time that i agree with you bra

Comment

• Rounds 7 & 8 were reasonabley close (ish) rounds but Pacquaio still won them IMO.

Wayne McCullough gave Bradley Round 8 on the UK commentary.

But Round 5 was definitely a clear Pac round.

Comment

Working...
                      X