Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
    i think i also saw a bradley give pac a flash knockdown, it was hidden right between round 4 and 5, can only be seen with model x.4233324 SR Goggles
    Your trippin bra, read my comments after the fight. The 2nd time really changed my mind.

Comment

• Floyd is in prison and Manny should have won. Bradley might move up for going the distance but little should change.

Comment

• ...AND NEW !

Haha seriously though terrible decision even though I dont really like Manny. Arum sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
          He ducked them simply because doesn’t have the talent nor ability to adapt to a style of fighting he never encounter. His legacy and legend is based on beating past it limited Mexican bums like Morales, MAB and Oscar. While JMM does in some aspects resemble a slick America, he lacked the speed and power to fully convince the judges (But still won all three fights).

He has finally stood up and has lost, no wonder he wanted nothing to do with Nate, Bradley 140 and Mayweather. Stick to those Mexicans, American system and style transcends anything Pacman as faced
          So, here is what we learnt thanks to Flawless;

Morales and MAB are bums.

Timmy is a slick fighter.

Pacman has no talent (WBC champion at 19 started boxing at 15, titles from 105 to 147).

Marquez won without a doubt the three fights.None of the 3 fights are even close.

Timmy deserved last night decision.

Thanks for this nice trolling, ******ed, hater, no life, biased fanboy comment, you must have an horrible life bro.Hope Pacquiao late success let you sleep buddy.Peace

Comment

• Crystina Poncher @CrystinaPoncher
            Tim Bradley in a wheel chair, no shoes, with the rematch ticket behind him #pacbradley pic.twitter.com/p2itSnbo

Comment

• Floyd just became P4P #1

Some good news to make PBF's time in jail a little easier on him.

4 years but the wait is finally over, Floyd reclaims the P4P spot without lacing up a glove.

Comment

• Originally posted by Defututus View Post
                are you floyd fa.ggots really comparing this to the marquez fight?(which was actually close?)
                question, why do you have to throw around slurs like that? somebody can't have a different opinion around here without idiots like yourself coming around and proving you belong in some sort of cave 600,000 years ago

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Da Maori View Post
                  Oh dear.

Yes, it's great fun to laugh at the kids who are suicidal because the object of their affections lost, but surely it would be better not to make yourself look just as ******ed?
                  STFU New Zealand got a gift decision in the last world cup, house referee, France got robbed.

Comment

• Bradley won. I can deal with that. Pac became inactive in the last three rounds.

Comment

• All jokes aside, can't be mad at Bradley. He did what he was suppose to do.

Comment

Working...
                      X