Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?cat...&human_id=6129

Comment

• In my book Pac will not be there with the greatest fighters of all time, he got too many tricky match makings for my likings and gift decisions. He is at his prime and is not even the best at his division, Arum could fabricate Canelo or other flashy style boxers into bigger stars, Arum just needs a bit of luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        That was a close round that could have been scored either way. Bradley was in control for the majority of it Pacquiao flurried in the last 30 secs but Bradley was still throwing too.
        Control means nothing when all you land is a few soft punches and the other guy has you hurt twice. There was nothing close about round 5.

Comment

• not sure if this has been posted yet: Compubox Stats

Comment

• Bradley didn't change his gameplan at all, and he never fought scared. Hell, when he was hurt he went towards Pacquiao sometimes, rather than away from him. That's not scared.

I agree we won't see another Pacquiao for a long time, if ever. He's a very unique fighter whose accomplishments will not be easy for someone else to replicate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pudgemeister View Post
              Bradley wanted out of the fight between rounds 4-8. After all of that mean mugging and talk. =)

I give him credit for pulling through that though.
              Wanted out of the fight? If he wanted out he would have went down one of the numerous times he got stunned and he would have stayed down.

Comment

• You done?

lol.

Comment

• I have felt Pac has been over-rated in the last couple of years, but there very much wont be another like him. The style in which he fights, the excitement, the pre-Oscar resume...he's been a great one.

I don't need another Pac though, I've got his career fights on DVD and will watch his fights many times over the years.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Wanted out of the fight? If he wanted out he would have went down one of the numerous times he got stunned and he would have stayed down.
                    He complained to his corner every round between 4 and 8 about his foot. His coach had to convince him to keep going. Watch it again.

Comment

• we still dont know if compubox is just a chubby kid pushing a big red button every time he thinks a punch lands

Comment

Working...
                      X